“Food Poisoning”

Michaelangelos Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Michaelangelos Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 147 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Italian Inspired. Honest Cooking. After 25 successful years as one of the premier Italian casual dining spots in Noblesville, Michaelangelo's Italian Bistro went back to its roots with a complete re-design. Established in 1990 by the Fogelsong Family, Michaelangelo's was converted from a Clancy's Hamburgers to a casual, Italian café. For the 2016 update, Michaelangelo's Italian Bistro tapped locally renowned and Indiana based design firm Phanomen/design. Phanomen redesigned the space aesthetically. Phanomen's ultrachic aesthetic works perfectly for the long term goals for the space. The menu, like the space, underwent an overhaul from Executive Chef / Partner Alex Cunion. The beverage program will take center stage in the dining room with a focus on stellar wines, local and craft beers. A wide beverage offering will give patrons choices that pair perfectly with Cunion's menu. From the modern new design to the newly high energy and carefully curated food and beverage, the new Michaelangelo's Italian Bistro is poised to knockout both new and existing patrons.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Five of us ordered the northern Italian style pizza with Alfredo sauce, chicken, ricotta cheese, bacon, mushrooms and smoked Gouda cheese. Something on it gave us food poisoning. We rarely eat here because judging by the dust you can see everywhere they rarely clean. But, once or twice a year we will get a carry out. The kitchen staff is mostly teenagers, who I'm sure, don't know the first thing about food safety. I've visited about 30 times or so in the past, and the food is just average. Nothing worth writing about. We are probably are done visiting Michelangelo's until they clean up their act.

1  Thank jc173

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

The breadsticks are to die for, I mean ask for refills and stuff them in your purse good. The rest of the good however is average Italian food. The carry out service is good though!

2  Thank katbrinegar
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Average is the best way to describe this place. I have eaten here about a dozen times. It is not horrible, but I'm not planning my next visit when I walk out the door either. There really isn't a good place to dine on this side of town and it is one of the better alternatives when compared to other restaurants in the area.

The service is hit or miss, sometimes you get good wait staff, other times you get someone that doesn't want to be there. The dining area is OK. It seems to be a bit cleaner than the last time I visited, which is a plus.

The food is OK and the prices are not overly expensive. For a family of three it cost about $60 and for a single around $18.00. There is a kids menu. In a nutshell, I'm not overly impressed.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have never been to an Italian restaurant that serves Cajun pasta. Service is hit or miss. If you like Olive Garden but want something closer then this is a good place. If you are looking for real Italian food, then avoid this place.

1  Thank eaglebrian
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Really enjoyed our first visit to Michelangelo's. All of the food was fresh and tasted exceptionally well for such an inexpensive restaurant. Our waitress Jenny was very attentive. The atmosphere was enjoyable and my wife and I enjoyed watching the golf on the large screen TVs. We will be back!