“Anniversary”
Review of Aspen Creek Grill

Aspen Creek Grill
Ranked #2 of 157 Restaurants in Noblesville
Description: At Aspen Creek Grill, we offer Comfort Fresh food and hand-cut Black Angus steaks at affordable prices as well as our famous Pow Wow Shrimp! We feature a wide variety of scratch-made appetizers, entrees and side items, as well as fresh salads, Lodge Favorites and fall-off-the-bone ribs. Our Mountain retreat décor with creek stone and rustic wood beams is a welcoming setting for any occasion. With antique lighting and comfortable seating, our guests can enjoy an up-scale yet cozy dining experience at a casual dining price. For a more lively experience, come try our full service bar area featuring freshly squeezed Margaritas, big screen LED TVs and booths or table seating areas.
Reviewed September 13, 2016

My husband took me as an anniversary dinner. The food and drink selection was amazing. I had Cajun pasta. My husband had whitewash. Both dishes were tasty. They had a good bar selection as well.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Blue cheese on sirloin steak was amazing. Husband, who is a steak snob, said sirloin seemed like a much higher quality steak! He told our four adult sons that we have a new steak house! I'd give it a 5, but the salad was just ok, and they don't provide complimentary bread.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

The quality of the food and portion sizes are excellent. I highly recommend the pickle chips appetizer. I had the sir loins and ribs combo. I chose mashed potatoes and green beans. My wife and son had the ribeye steak. My daughter chose the chicken strip kids meal. All the food was excellent. Our server, Bobby, was awesome. He checked on us often and drinks never ran dry. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

We decided to try this as its new to our area and we really didn't know anything about it. So, if you've been to any major chain steakhouse or an OCharleys, Chilis, etc, then you've been to Aspen Grill. I ordered the Bleu Cheese Crust sirloin, which was good. I had a baked potato- fine. I also had the house salad which was standard fare; I ordered the peppercorn ranch dressing but was brought some kind of watered-down, white, bland liquid, not a peppercorn in sight.
Husband had a very nice portion of fish'N'chips w/slaw and he enjoyed it. Daughter had seafood linguine, said it was ok. Positives were that we liked the style of booth in which we were seated, it was almost private. Also, our waitress Andrea (if I remember correctly) was very friendly and efficient. She even cleared our plates which we've noticed seems to be a new trend not to clear plates. One major negative: loud rock music which did not fit the atmosphere and was annoying. Other negative, the restaurant really tours their handcrafted, hand squeezed margaritas, so I ordered one. Meh.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

My food was lukewarm when it was brought out. Peach margarita was delish. Will try one more time and if it is not better, i won't be back