“Loved it!”
Review of Harbour Town Diner - CLOSED

Harbour Town Diner
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

If you enjoy authentic ethnic food, then you should check out this diner. Although there are standard American dishes such as BLT sandwiches and hamburgers on the menu, they also serve a variety of Venezuelan dishes. We had shredded beef with rice and black beans and fried plantains and all of it was fabulous. We also tried
the flan for dessert and the evening we were there they had one that had coconut in it. Very tasty!
We are going again next week so we can try the Venezuelan lasagna.

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

I've been here twice now for lunch while in the area. I have tried the beef empanadas and the aprepas with beans, plantains, beef, and cheese. The arepas was very good, although messy. Empanadas were also tasty, crunchy outside and piping hot inside. The waitress both times was also very nice and attentive. I never ran out of beverage while eating. I will be back to try other Venezuelan foods as well as breakfast sometime in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

We are always happy to see authentic non-American cuisine pop up in our area. There are just not enough places like this. The Venezuelan food is delicious. Any food with fried plantains is my favorite. However, they still have breaded tenderloins, burgers and other great selections. I sure hope this place thrives!

Reviewed May 31, 2016

This diner looks like a small coffee shop from the outside, and looks can be deceiving. I thought the menu would be a small cafe selection, but I was wrong. The variety of what is offered goes beyond what I expected. Indeed a hidden gem with wonderful Venezuelan food that was served that day. My friend and I enjoyed every morsel of what we ate! A homey cubbyhole of goodness in the corner of a strip mall with wonderful scents as soon as we walked in. Great server/owner. I wanted to try more and more things on the menu, but that's the plus of it...I can always come back for more! Great place.

Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

It was easy to make the choice to visit this restaurant as it is frequented by our friends. As a matter fact, only a short stroll from their residence to arrive at this strip mall setting. The relatively quick luncheon was enjoyed by our table. Service was good, as we were in a bit of a hurry. Will look forward to visiting again when in the area.

1  Thank Denny B