“Good food, good service”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #4 of 157 Restaurants in Noblesville
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We have been many times... Love the thin crisp chips and salsa. The chicken with cheese was great. Wife had the deep fried avacado and it was amazing.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We always love Chuy’s. The food is always fresh and delicious. We generally get it to go because it’s SO freezing in there, especially in the front room. Best chips and salsa around!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We were on our way back to NW Ohio after the Mecum Auction in Indy. We found this place using the tripadvisor app and decided to give it a try. We were NOT disappointed. Very good food and fast service and friendly waitress. My Only regret is that we do not live closer so we can go again.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Located in an area with LOTS of families with young kids - so if that is not your thing -- grab a table in the bar. The service was average, the food was average. Frozen margaritas are good.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

I went to a Chuy's in Austin several years ago and was really disappointed. It was really played up by some of the locals but I wasn't impressed. I don't know if it was what I ordered that wasn't good to me or if the actual food was bad. I have avoided going to the one near us because of that but ended up finally going for a birthday dinner. The chips & salsa were as good as I remember. I ordered something simple, chicken tacos, and they were excellent. My wife had the chicken fajitas and really liked them. She liked the Pina Colada too. I had The Perfect Margarita. It tasted very good but were obviously low on the tequila content. I'm a lightweight and felt nothing after having two. For $10 a pop, I would hope for a little more. Our waiter was very nice and excellent at his job.