“Brazilian Steakhouse”

Tucanos
Ranked #13 of 141 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tucanos is an experiential dining, family-friendly destination that combines the unique serving style of the traditional Brazilian grilling, referred to as "churrasco" (shoe-HAS-ko) - an exhibition-style meal surrounded by flames and colors, with the flair and festivity of the beaches of Rio de Janeiro. The cuisine features specially seasoned or marinated meats and vegetables (nearly 20 varieties), grilled and then served hot off the skewers at each table until the guest's appetite is fully gratified. Guests will find one-of-a-kind touches at the restaurant abound, including the color-coded, Tucanos Cue. Placing the Tucanos cue green side up lets the entree servers know that guests would like the parade of seasoned meats, vegetables and fresh pineapple brought to the table. Expertly trained meat servers then slice sizzling portions off skewers directly onto diners' plates. Tucanos also offers an abundant and award-winning Salad Festival, featuring more than 70 items.
Williamsport TN
“Brazilian Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

It was definitely a new experience. The salad bar was clean and had lots of options. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. The only downfall was all the beef was overcooked. All the other meats were very tasty.

• Visited June 2014

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Very Brazilian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We love this place. Authentic beans, rice, guarana and Brazilian lemonade! Amazing all you can eat churrasco! And what a great buffet! A wonderful experience. Worth every penny.

Fishers, Indiana
“Magic wine bottle!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

I met a friend for dinner we had not been to this restaurant thought we would try it, we ordered a bottle of wine and 2 salad bar's. The wine was good, every time we put our glasses back on table they would stick you had to give a little pull every time! I could dig my nails into this table it was the varnish, BUT HERE'S THE WORST, we each had 1 glass of wine then walked over to salad bar, we each had another glass that's 4 glasses, we filled our glasses again then went to salad bar again came back to table and it had been cleared, we ask where's our bottle and glasses of wine? Oh we thought you had left, to which we said we didn't pay the bill yet, they said they would bring back our bottle, when they did IT WAS ALMOST 1/2 FULL, we said" did you pour the wine from our glasses back into the bottle? They said no, but WINE DOES NOT GROW! That is NASTY,NASTY!!! They would have served that to the next person that order a glass of Malbec GROSS! We did have a great waiter, (someone else cleared the table.) we had them open another bottle.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Trying something new”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friend was having a birthday and we decided to drive a little out of the way to try Tucanos..I enjoyed the variety of meats/treats that made there way around.. The Mango Fish, Grilled Pineapple and the Brazillian chicken wings were outstanding.. The only thing I would suggest is the amount of time it took for new things to make there way around and then back again.. we didn't have as much of the Steak as we would of liked.. but overall good food for the price and the atmosphere is very lively..

New Castle, IN
“I'd go back, was nice for a special occasion!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I'm posting this review as there is also another group of reviews for this restaurant under Tucanos Brazilian Grill at this location.
First off, it appears someone else went around the same time and also left a review (7/19). I agree it is very loud! People are talking and appear to be having a nice time. For those who complain of getting small portions of meat, all you do is just ask for what you want. If something came around and I felt I wanted more I asked for three pieces etc. They brought around items also in black dishes that were very tasty, bbq beef and chicken wings in a dry rub to name a couple and I was specific with the quantity I wanted they were friendly and gave what I asked for. Other reviews mentioned trying the lemonade and I agree, it was AWESOME! I normally don't order lemonade in a restaurant, but was glad I did! The salad bar was great, downside was I found several dirty dishes. Also, dishes were wet and I had to shake water off of them. Employee's were constantly cleaning up around salad bar to keep it nice looking. My waitress, I'm sorry I forgot her name, was great. Attentive and kind. The meat servers were all kind and even asked if there was something I was specifically waiting for and went and got it (which were the wings I seen another table get). All meat servers were accommodating and we had no problems with them making messes at our table with sauces like I read in other reviews. The outside waiting area was nice and we waited there because we were early. We were taken to our seats promptly at our reservation time! If you don't want the noise and hustle and bustle sit outside if weather is nice! Bill was 60.00 and that included no dessert and a beer and lemonade for drink. It was nice for a birthday dinner. My big downfall was dirty salad bar dishes. I'd go again. Faves were the lemonade and mashed potatoes, bbq beef, terriyaki beef, wings and fried bananas.

1 Thank maggiesimmons1423