“Hidden Treasure”

Matteo's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Matteo's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 147 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The premier Italian experience in the Midwest. Here, you will experience the finest Italian cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. Conveniently located on the square of downtown Noblesville, our restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy an authentic Italian meal or sip a glass of fine wine.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great special event place, anniversary, first date. Food is good, but can be a little pricey. Service is always excellent.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am more than willing to drive all the way up to the Noblesville Town Square for dinner at Matteo's. It is without a doubt one of the best kept secrets in Italian dining in the Indianapolis area.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I went on a Saturday for lunch. Complimentary bread nice change from the norm. Started with pizza with meat, unique taste with the Parmesan cheese cooked on top. My wife also has the chopped salad, really good. Pollo formaggio was delicious. Lasagna was pretty good too.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

What a nice surprise !!! My husband and I had dined here years ago and were then disappointed with both the service and the cuisine. A recent online Coupon offer was so generous, however, that to the then dismay of my husband, I opted to give this eatery another try. We are BOTH so glad I did!. There was not a single element of our experience I would change. Although I was at first frustrated that there were no tables available (necessitating our being seated at the bar), this turned out to to be ideal as there is only seating for maybe 6 so we engaged in an enjoyable conversation with another couple seated across from us as well as Shannon who was bar-tending that night. Shannon "rocks!" She serves a dual role at the restaurant, rotating as a server or a bar-tender depending on the establishment's needs for the night. I would highly recommend her!! ...and the food!!! We visited Italy last year so we know "authentic." years ago, I would not have drawn this conclusion about Matteo's but this time, yes, I can see ( or rather taste) authentic. My hubby ordered 4 Cheese Chicken as his entree and I ordered the seafood platter with red sauce and both were delish. Possibly the best of everything, though, was the tiramisu which is definitely meant to be shared. Wow!!! Another nice thing about Matteo's is it's location. It sits on the Historic City Square and there are some neat shops in the immediate area.Check out " The Wild" which is a terrific locally owned book and toy store! Charming feel to the town. Sooooo worth the drive from Indy which was for us over 45 minutes.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place remains one of our favorites in the Indy area. It was recommended by a native Italian, who still goes home for Momma's cooking on Sunday's. So I knew I was in for a treat. They have incredible specials, just be aware that they are pricier than the regular menu items. We were surprised by the bill, as the price had not been told and was more than anticipated. The original items, as stated are authentic, great portions and fresh tasting. We have tried the Osso Bucco, gnocchi, and several of the chicken dishes. We have not been disappointed.