“Perfection!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Matteo's Ristorante Italiano

Matteo's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Matteo's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 140 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Perfection!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

What a nice surprise !!! My husband and I had dined here years ago and were then disappointed with both the service and the cuisine. A recent online Coupon offer was so generous, however, that to the then dismay of my husband, I opted to give this eatery another try. We are BOTH so glad I did!. There was not a single element of our experience I would change. Although I was at first frustrated that there were no tables available (necessitating our being seated at the bar), this turned out to to be ideal as there is only seating for maybe 6 so we engaged in an enjoyable conversation with another couple seated across from us as well as Shannon who was bar-tending that night. Shannon "rocks!" She serves a dual role at the restaurant, rotating as a server or a bar-tender depending on the establishment's needs for the night. I would highly recommend her!! ...and the food!!! We visited Italy last year so we know "authentic." years ago, I would not have drawn this conclusion about Matteo's but this time, yes, I can see ( or rather taste) authentic. My hubby ordered 4 Cheese Chicken as his entree and I ordered the seafood platter with red sauce and both were delish. Possibly the best of everything, though, was the tiramisu which is definitely meant to be shared. Wow!!! Another nice thing about Matteo's is it's location. It sits on the Historic City Square and there are some neat shops in the immediate area.Check out " The Wild" which is a terrific locally owned book and toy store! Charming feel to the town. Sooooo worth the drive from Indy which was for us over 45 minutes.

• Visited March 2013

Westfield, Indiana
“Good again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

2nd time here ...love the atmosphere...little more old world italian atmosphere than chain restaurants...good Cab house wine...kids love the bread as usual...my veal special was average and overpriced ...but pasta dishes were very good ...finicky 10 yo diner really liked chicken parmesan

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Redondo Beach, California
“authentic italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This place remains one of our favorites in the Indy area. It was recommended by a native Italian, who still goes home for Momma's cooking on Sunday's. So I knew I was in for a treat. They have incredible specials, just be aware that they are pricier than the regular menu items. We were surprised by the bill, as the price had not been told and was more than anticipated. The original items, as stated are authentic, great portions and fresh tasting. We have tried the Osso Bucco, gnocchi, and several of the chicken dishes. We have not been disappointed.

Noblesville, Indiana
“Another great experience at Matteo's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Returned to Matteo's for another meal. Outstanding as always. Great service. Terrific food. Portions are big enough to take home and have lunch the next day. Great value too as both entrees were under $20. We will be back!

• Visited February 2013
Noblesville, Indiana
“Not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

The atmosphere was okay. I had made a reservation and when I let the gentleman now (after he said my I help you) he stared at the computer for 3 minutes and 21 seconds(yes I timed it) then asked me if I had a reservation. The food wasn't not bad but my entree of pasta was done in 4 bites. not to much pasta at all. Left hungry at an Italian restaurant. Felt it was overpriced for mediocre food. Not anything Mama would of cooked.

Visited February 2013