“The best frozen custard in the USA”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #47 of 144 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Leeds, United Kingdom
“The best frozen custard in the USA”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Everytime I'm in the Midwest region of the USA, I make sure to make at least one stop at Culver's. They have the creamiest and tastiest frozen custard! For less than $3 you get a nice portion of ice cream on a waffle cone. Simply the best!

The food itself is okay. They are famous for their butter burgers, but to me they are just burgers. As for the fries, I'm not into their crinkled cut... try to onion rings instead. For this reason I give a 3-star for food.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank L0ves2Trave1

Midwest
“For fast food, this is a great place.”
Reviewed June 10, 2009

The service at this Culver's in the Noblesville area wasn't that great. We were on vacation from Ohio and had never eaten at a Culver's before. Although the service wasn't great, we waited for fresh chicken to be fried, and it was great. Yes, it's unhealthy fast food, but when you're in the mood to be bad, this is the place to go. We were too full to try any of the ice cream selections, even though we knew this is the draw for many people. Overall, I would eat at another Culver's again.

1 Thank MidwestTraveler0604
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Totally LOVE IT. Duh, I...”
Reviewed January 2, 2008

Totally LOVE IT. Duh, I work their. :)

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook