“Favorite place around”

Ranked #10 of 149 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Asian Grill has been in business since 2003. We are proud to produce fresh and high quality food from scratch on a daily basis. Asian Grill serves an extensive and unique menu that includes Pacific Rim, fusion and pan -Asian cuisine. Located in the historic downtown of Noblesville, Asian Grill is housed in the 120 year old building with original wooden floor and tin ceiling. The atmosphere is designed to provide a contemporary and relaxing setting that is fit for a business lunch, family outing or romantic dinner for couple. So drop by and enjoy the flavors of Asia on the Square of Noblesville Downtown.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We absolutely love this place. We have been there too many times to count. We even had my son and daughter-in-laws rehearsal dinner there in their private upstairs area. Their food is always so very good and atmosphere is quaint and cozy. Not your typical Asian place at all. The food is much more upscale and fresh tasting. Some of our favorites are the Spicy Basil Chicken and the Chow Mein. Also love their lettuce wraps. Highly recommend this place. Great place for a date or family dinner.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

A solid choice for lunch in Noblesville. It gets a little pricey for dinner, but you can't beat the lunch specials. And it's not your 'typical' chinese place. Nice interior, great menu selections and consistently solid service and the mushroom soup is REALLY good. A good place for family or business lunch.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Noblesville and we eat here often. We love the food and service. It's a fun place for us to take people when they visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I have visited Asian Grill multiple times over the past few years. Even after moving almost three hours away we still make the trip to eat at least every few months. This evening I wanted to treat my parents for their 30th anniversary. The past few times we have noticed the service has gone way down. Tonight was no exception. Slow service, a new server who was very nice but made excuses about the slow service due to the "amount of delivery orders" which was really the wrong thing to tell someone who was about to drop 200 dollars in your restaurant. Your food is amazing! I live for the Bangkok Noodles and Black Pepper Chicken but my fear is that you will lose repeat buisness from myself and others due to your slow service and excuses. Please fix it! A loyal but sad customer :(

1  Thank Jessica N
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We have been going to Asian Grill for a number of years and over the past 6-9 months it seems like the service and food are slipping downhill quickly...I'm not even sure that we will be back and it is such a shame....
We were seated last evening and placed our order as usual with our regular dishes from the menu. Our appetizer arrived in a timely manner, summer rolls, which are delicious but then we waited for almost an hour from placing our order till our food arrived. We had to ask three times where is was as three tables that arrived and ordered after us had received their food. We were given multiple excuses and told the manager would be out to speak to us. The manager (I assume) delivered our food finally and was not going to say anything until I stated how long of a delay it was for the meal...she stammered and said the dish took long to make and that they had a number of take out orders....this did not suffice for us....she did discount the bill 50%...but still was inexcusable.....we have loved the food but the service and lack of concern for your diners is not acceptable...