“I'll take 1 of everything to go.”
Review of Asian Grill

Asian Grill
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Asian Grill has been in business since 2003. We are proud to produce fresh and high quality food from scratch on a daily basis. Asian Grill serves an extensive and unique menu that includes Pacific Rim, fusion and pan -Asian cuisine. Located in the historic downtown of Noblesville, Asian Grill is housed in the 120 year old building with original wooden floor and tin ceiling. The atmosphere is designed to provide a contemporary and relaxing setting that is fit for a business lunch, family outing or romantic dinner for couple. So drop by and enjoy the flavors of Asia on the Square of Noblesville Downtown.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

During a busy weekend I decided to put Asian Grill to the test. I've heard such good things, I decided to order 2 Entree's 2 Appetizers, and every flavor of their soup. I ordered it all carry-out and ate over several meals while I finished my project. Almost every item was perfection. The 2 Entrees were Spicy Garlic Chicken and Hot Chili Chicken. The appetizers were Eggrolls and Crab Wontons. The soups were Vietnamese Beef Noodles, Thai Chicken Noodles, Hot & Sour Soup, Fisherman’s Soup, Mushroom Soup and Avocado Soup.

I love the way they batter their chicken so lightly it's almost like a tempura batter with a glaze applied. Each entree had it's mix of vegetables and came with both white and fried rice. The eggrolls were absolutely perfect, crisp, not greasy, and full of fresh flavor. The crab wontons were very good, a little sweeter than I'm used to. They come with a fresh tasting orange sauce for dipping. If you like a great mushroom soup, theirs is fantastic!! My second favorite is the Thai Chicken and noodles, My third favorite: the Hot & Sour. It's not really hot, or sour, but it is very tasty. I give the Avocado soup a B+. It isn't very complex and it's flavor profile is only one note. I'm glad I tried it, but I won't order it again. The Beef and noodles were ok, but the broth seemed to be chicken broth, I think it would have been better being at least 60 beef broth. A lot of soup stocks have both, but it seemed a little mismatched to me. The only soup I did not like was the Fisherman's soup. The spices in it are way to exotic for my pallet. I couldn't stop coughing after the first sip. I tried 2 bites and threw it away. All in all I highly recommend you try them out.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a small restaurant with a cozy feel right on the square in Noblesville. Since they dont have very many tables, they fill up quick, so come early or be prepared to wait. BTW, its worth the wait. I ordered the Bangkok noodles which were listed as their spiciest noodles. They were hot, but in a good way. Not so hot you couldnt taste the wonderful flavor, but hot enough to make your nose run. My wife ordered the orange shrimp which she said were great. My daughters ordered the shrimp chow mein and teriyaki chicken. They both really enjoyed their meals. There was enough left over from everyone's plate to have a good portion to take home. The nice thing about the food, is that it is not coated in so much sauce that you cannot enjoy the flavor of the meat and veggies like a lot of Asian fare. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I tried to finish perhaps the best dish of bangkok noodles I've had. It was just too late of a portion, but WOW, the flavors! Just the right balance of sweet/salt and SPICE! Check out this jewel of a restaurant off the historic square. Agree with another reviewer that the service is attentive without being obtrusive. I'll definitely be back to try other menu items.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I love this place for family meals or a "date". We usually go for lunch because prices are great. The food is awesome and the atmosphere is cozy. Plenty of parking makes it easy to get in and out, espicially if you're "taking out".

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I make it here about once every 2 months or so and always regard it as a treat. The food is not quite the same as any other asian place I've ever been. I've probably ordered at least a dozen different items here and have never had a bad one yet. The Pan-Asian platter apetitizer is always a great way to start.