“Served completely raw chicken - never before, never again”
Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #42 of 153 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Stopped in after being recommended to us. Staying locally for family visit and went for dinner. One meal of chicken verde chili was ok but o5her meal ordered of a beef and a chicken burrito had raw chicken in it. Not undercooked, but absolutely raw. How a kitchen could send out uncooked chicken is beyond my understanding. Quietly called over waited and explained and showed him. He apologized and took our plates that were hardly touched. Never came back to the table, no manager ever came by so we got up and went to register. Person there apologized and said she hoped we would give it another chance! Seriously? Paid for our drinks and that was it. Place could be shut down for a violation like this. Thankfully my wife saw the raw meat and stopped eating right away. Zero stars for the raw meat served and zero for how it was not handled by the staff.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We are people who travel all over to try new Mexican food. I can say this is the worst "Mexican" food we have ever had. Those saying this is the best do not get out often. The food was beyond bland. The chicken had no seasoning and tasted broiled. The beans and rice were old. The salsa was not flavorful. I cannot get over had bad this was and top of that how expensive it was. If you want to stay local Las Palmas is it. Yuck!!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

First of all I say this lovingly I have never felt sick after eating El Camino. I have that other Mexican places in Noblesville. Their servers are very friendly and the service is very fast you can usually get in without too long of a wait and their to go is the fastest to go option I’ve ever seen. The food is great there are a lot of options it’s just the best.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Great place for lunch. Lunch specials are great price and plenty of food. I always get the lunch special #4. Burrito, hard taco and rice. Service is good and food comes out quick. Little slower during heat of lunch crowd, but you have to expect that. Recommend!

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Overall the food and service were good. It is a little pricey for what you get but it has a nice ambiance.