“Nice ambiance and service food was pretty good”
Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #43 of 151 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Overall the food and service were good. It is a little pricey for what you get but it has a nice ambiance.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

We typically go to El Camino Real for lunch as they have an extensive lunch menu. The fajitas are one of our favorites. They are now offering margarita's to go (execpt on Sundays).

Reviewed December 9, 2016

Nothing about this place is particularly oustanding but everything I've had here has been good. They're a local chain with several locations. Dependable solid Mexican food. The service is generally quite fast, though, so that's nice. I don't say any of the above to downplay the food but it's not going to rank up there with higher end Mexican places.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

This review will be short because I honestly cannot recall if my food tasted good or not. Our visit was all about the incredible Sangria Margarita! The food just helped soak up some of the alcohol so I could drive home, but next time I'm bringing a dd.
The service was good and the Sangria Margaritas were awesome!
Did I mention the Sangria Margarita?

Reviewed August 23, 2016

There seems to be this type of restaurant on every corner of Noblesville just like Star##$%$# but they all taste the same or worse and they all have their same food across the board but El Camino is just the best at what they do