“Good Food and Nice People”
Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #42 of 151 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 2, 2015

I went with 5 others and everyone left happy with a full stomach! I had a shrimp quesadilla rellano that was really good. Right mix of shrimp, vegetables and cheese. Dos Equis on draft was wonderful! The baskets of chips are a little small-- we had to ask for refills often!

1  Thank happymallqueen

Reviewed April 22, 2015

Authentic food for the best money. A sit down laid back atmosphere with some of the best Mexican food ever!!

Reviewed April 12, 2015

Very good value and menu, service is always reliable, have dined here many time and have always been satisfied.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

Great Mexican resturant that is close to town. Older building , but the food rocks! I had the fajitas with shrimp,chicken & beef. Homemade chips and salsa was great too. You have to try this one.

Reviewed February 4, 2015

I had lunch here and I was not impressed. I'm making a comparison between this place, La Hacienda in Carmel, El Rodeo on US 31, and Los Toros on 146th. The food here was not that good and I doubt I will go back. The service is prompt and courteous. There is no real decor to the place and the furniture is dated.

The tortilla chips are not good, they are a bit thick with no flavor. I doubt they are made on site. The salsa is very mild and very runny. There are no chunks of tomato or onion, no pieces of cilantro either. I had a tamale, chili poblano, and beans. I only ate half of the beans as they just didn't taste good to me. There are better Mexican options in the area.