“Simply Great Mexican Dinner”
Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #42 of 153 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Our family (2 boys, 15 and 8) usually spends a portion of December in Mexico each year, and do enjoy eating real Mexican food. We think El Camino Real does a really good job of preparing authentic Mexican food, and go there often. Service, except on very busy nights, is also quite good and friendly.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My family and I enjoy dining here. Prefer non-chain restaurants. Great service and food. And budget friendly.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I went with my family based on a suggestion of an acquaintance. We all order different dishes and I was looking forward to try Nachos. Unfortunately for me, I did not really enjoyed that meal, too soggy and could not finish because I was not used to the taste (different than other restaurant) Rest of the family was the same, plates were not finished as well. I will, however, try one more time to ensure it was just a fluke.

1  Thank Claude F
Reviewed October 13, 2013

El Camino Real is a good reasonably priced Mexican Restaurant. The décor is pretty basic and looks a little worn with colorful Mexican murals and posters. The salsa is very good, but not consistent. Sometimes thick and chunky, sometimes hot or mild. The combo with a chili relleno, enchilada, and crisp taco is always delicious and worth the trip.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had not been here for a while. The food was good. It is pretty typical for Mexican restaurants. Although they did offer some slightly different combinations than the other places we like. Their chips are not our favorite.