“Our favorite place for lunch”
Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #42 of 157 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I work near El Camino, so getting there for lunch is convenient. In fact, we go just about every week. The food is consistently good and the lunch specials are very reasonably priced. The dinner menu is definitely pricier, but the place is always busy.

Date of visit: February 2013

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We've been going here for years. It's a no frills, inexpensive Mexican place. The same staff have been there time after time and service is friendly. I've never been disappointed at El Camino. Tamales, chili rellenos and beans are my favorite order. Kids quesadillas are made with the good Mexican cheese!

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love chips salsa and margaritas more than anyone - you gotta really want them to get past the fact this place needs a good cleaning!

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank rshess
Reviewed November 7, 2012

M wife and I decided to give this restaurant a try. It was date night without the kids and we were in the mood for some good Mexican fare. The entire experience was really underwhelming. Inside of the place was obviously dated and the booths were in need of recovering. Our waitress was obviously overworked with too many tables. Took about ten minutes to get our drinks before we had a chance to order. Mwhen we finally got our meals, the food was barely warm and we both commented that we could have done a better job if we would have stayed home and made our own Mexican cuisine. We have not been back since and probably will never give them another chance. Having said that, he parking lot is consistently packed on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Date of visit: August 2012
1  Thank TravellinPaynes
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We come here about 6 times a year and are never disappointed. The food is reasonably price and tastes quite good. They dont try to go over the top and get silly with the recipes. Someone pointed out that they dont have much cilantro in the salsa, but that is fine with me. If they added any more, it would overpower the flavor as cilantro tends to do. I really enjoy the El Camino Especial Fajitas. The chorizo is fantastic. My wife almost always gets the chimichanga.

Date of visit: June 2012