“Burger joint”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #34 of 146 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Awesome burger joint if you are dining w kids. Very kid friendly. Restaurant isn't real big, but they flip tables pretty quick. Order an onion ring tower. So good! Huge slices of real onion. I ordered the shroom burger. It was cooked well and moist. Fries are unlimited. The garlic parm are an up charge but worth it. Kids had chicken tenders and were happy. Service was pretty quick considering how busy they were.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My picky son loved their pizza and my other son actually chose carrots with ranch dressing as his side item! A good variety of items on the kids menu. They are already asking to go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Friendly staff, great choice of burgers and an array a drinks to chose from. Reasonably priced menu items and a nice location with plenty of parking a lot of shopping and entertainment spots around.

I had their famous 5 alarm burger. This burger had the right amount of heat to call it 5 alarm, but not so hot that it burned your insides.. Oh, their basic steak fries are eat as much as you want..

1  Thank Ro_Fishers
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I've signed up for the Red Robin Royalty card this year. My meal favs are Bleu Ribbon Burger, Crispy Chicken Tender Salad, and Arctic Cod Fish.
I leave off the tangy steak sauce from the Bleu Ribbon, but I go with the crumbled bleu cheese, tomato, lettuce and ailoi sauce on an onion bun. Sometimes I order a side salad and pass up the bottomless steak fries. ( I can eat 3 fries from DH basket and be satisfied, while he eats some of my salad.)
The Crispy Chicken Tender Salad has mixed greens, chicken tenders, hard boiled egg, tomato, cheddar cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing. It is big and filling.
The Arctic Cod Fish also comes with bottomless steak fries and is very good.
From the Royalty club, I've gotten a free birthday burger, $3. off of my order, and a free meal after I've purchased 10 entrees. I have a $20 off offer I can use the next time I order. What's not to like about this loyalty program? We eat in the bar usually, because this is a very active family destination with balloons and little kids during peak times.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Every time I have eaten here, it has been bad and I have given this restaurant many chances to get it right. If you get something fried, it will be so greasy it will make you ill. Their burgers and chicken sandwiches are so sloppy and messy that you will get it everywhere and the buns are soggy (which is probably why they wrap them in wax paper when they are brought to your table). They used to have "bottomless fries" (not sure if they still do) but when they did they would bring a tiny basket to the table for 4 people and then you would have to wait forever to get someone to bring more.

The last time I was there will be my last visit. We (a group of 14 people) went to an adults birthday dinner. We had no children with us, so it is not like our table was unruly or haphazard. We had 3 servers assigned to us, and then there were 4 because they were having problems. They were all very YOUNG females who had no/little experience in what they were doing. The person who organized the party called days ahead and made what he thought were reservations. When we arrived, they acted like they had no idea what was going on and it took 35 minutes to get us seated. Once seated it was more than 20 minutes before we got waters and were able to order appetizers. The appetizers came late and two were wrong. When they were trying to fix the appetizer orders, they took entree orders.

Many of the people in the group got the same thing, but some asked for no bacon, extra cheese, a salad instead of fries etc. I mean it's a burger joint, it's not that difficult. When the entrees finally came (after almost an hour) probably half of them were messed up. Since we waited so long, most people just said forget trying to fix it and ate what they got. We had the nastiest fried mushrooms for appetizers that made us queasy. My jerk chicken with pineapple sandwich was DRENCHED with some kind of sauce that I had to wipe away with extra napkins and the only edible part was the chicken itself and the wiped down pineapple slice. The bun was wet with sauce/grease from the bacon they put on it when I said no bacon. I think the pineapple was supposed to be grilled but it was more like straight from the can to the bun. It was just so bad. The person who organized the party brought their own large cake for the guests, but out servers disappeared when we needed small plates and extra forks so we just had to make do with what we had.

When we asked for our bills, these girls had to figure out how to split orders - oh my god. You would have thought we asked them to put together a 1000 piece puzzle. I think total, they only had to produce 5 bills since most of us were couples or family. It took them forever to put the right meals on the right tickets then - these girls could not add money. No joke - they could not figure out how to make change. Two of us paid with cash; the couple who sat across from us had I think a $28 something bill and the man paid with a $50 bill. The girl came back and swore he only gave her $20. She actually argued with him over this. When she finally figured out she was wrong (after a spat among two of the waitresses), she could not figure out how to make correct change. For some reason, she gave him back two twenties "in change" and said that was correct (mind you the bill was almost $30).

Then, they could not run a credit card and told another member of the group to give them a different card because it would be "easier". The person did not have another card so somehow (no idea how) they were able to take $20 with their card, but asked the patron to produce another $15 or so dollars in cash to cover the bill. He handed over a $20, but then as change he got back the remaining $15 or so (again, someone could not make change). The whole thing was so ridiculous.

On a side note, if you try to go here for dinner or any any time during the weekend you will think you were secretly transported into a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant. The restaurant caters to kids and encourages birthday parties here. This means gobs of loud and unruly kids running back and fourth from their tables to the kiddie games and TV's playing cartoons that are mounted in the floor at the entrance. It's just obnoxious. Sit in the bar if you are there for a meal and not a kids party.