“pub”

Conner Station Pub
Cuisines: American
“pub”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

great food, interesting décor and very friendly staff. Bar area has tvs for watching your favorite sport while there is a dining room to enjoy with the family. Fish is fresh and served with great sides and all was just as ordered.

• Visited July 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Afternoon lunch”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stopped in around 2:30 on a Saturday for lunch. Place was very busy and had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. The menu was typical bar food. Our server seemed a bit frazzled and was not attentive to drink refills or checking back on our group. Prices are reasonable and food was average.

• Visited September 2013
“Not good”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I ordered the Cajun Chicken Club special and it was so over seasoned and salty it was pretty much inedible. I ordered it to go, so I was unable to send it back. Had I dined in the restaurant I would have sent it back and I never send food back. Not worth the money nor the 20 minutes it took for them to make it even though the restaurant was near empty.

• Visited September 2013
Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
“Only if you have an hour to wait on food...”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

It took us longer to get our food than to eat it. Under staffed or slow kitchen but the food was not worth the wait. 30 minutes just to get a fried pickle appetizer and 20 minutes after that for 2 burgers...go elsewhere! Asian grill across the street is much better! It was closed for Labor Day...

• Visited August 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Didn't much care for the Copper Still”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My BOL and his wife took my wife and I to the Copper Still on Saturday night. We were seated right away, but in a poorly located table. There are high ceilings and wood paneled walls, with big screen TV's on most walls. The decor didn't do much for me....kind of a big dumb room. We had chips and artichoke dip for an appetizer, and it was pretty good...especially the chips. The menu is very spartan.....a couple of appetizers, salads, burgers, and sandwiches...nothing like an actual 'dinner" entree.

I had a cheeseburger, which was ok. My wife had a fried pork tenderloin sandwich, and she didn't care for it, saying, 'it was nothing like an Indiana pork tenderloin". i think the problem was the breading, which was about the same as used on the onion rings, which were simply awful....soggy, cut too thick, too much breading, no crunch. The other couple both had chicken cobb salads, which they seemed to like. Neither the place nor the food did much for me.....

• Visited August 2013