“Pleasant stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Noblesville
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I spent five nights in this hotel, plenty of time to see the good and the bad. The good: the staff was very friendly and personable. From the front desk to the breakfast room attendant to the hotel housekeeping staff, all had a smile and a kind word to say on seeing me. The bed was comfortable. The room was reasonably clean (a stray hair in the bathroom on a couple of occasions). The price was reasonable for the room in which I stayed. The gym equipment was in working order and was clean. The laundry room equipment worked well. Good water pressure and lots of hot water. Breakfast okay. They replaced items at the grocery store when they ran out (OJ and 2% milk) rather than just tell guests, "Too Bad."

The bad: Stray ants repeatedly walking across me as I sat at the desk. Also on the desk and in the bathroom. Just a few. Towels large, but thin; past their worn-out dates. Middle of the night noise awoke me. Every night. Most nights just heavy footsteps on the floor above me at 2:15 AM (did they set an alarm to get up and go to the bathroom?) The last night lots of noise awoke me and kept me awake for about an hour. I did not care for the taste of the eggs and sausage. Lack of variety at breakfast. Spa broken. The pool room was suffocatingly hot. Even with the door propped open, the room was too hot to stay very long. Twice forgot to replace the plastic bag for the ice bucket and I had to go to the front desk to get a replacement.

Pretty picky, but in 5 days there are lots of opportunities to see how consistently the details are attended to.

I would stay there again, but not if there were special events that would result in late arrivals who were not quiet or respectful of others. (I was there the weekend of the Brickyard 400 which included a night called, "The Night of Mayhem" in Indianapolis. There was mayhem at the motel from 2:15 to 3:15 AM.) The hotel is close to a highway. During the day, the noise was distracting. I heard it at night, but it did not affect my sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mountainwoman
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you very much for all your kind words. Looking forward to your next visit to our area. Again, Thank you very much.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I should have booked earlier. I called from the Klipsch the same day I needed a room. The person didn't tell me it was a handicap accessible room. The decor was very nice, the night clerk couldn't help me when I needed a cork screw or when I told her we were not happy about the room. It had an odd smell, less than desirable towels and the toilet seat was broken. On the bright side the day manager reduced my rate and offered a free night for our trouble. We may give them a second chance if we go back. Not exactly what I expected for a Marriott property.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay, I am glad I could accomodate you the next morning and I am looking forward to your return. Again, Thank you.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed this past Wednesday night at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Noblesville, IN. My husband and I are still talking about how comfortable our room was, how helpful and courteous the staff were, and what a fantastic overnight stay we had. There were extras like brown sugar, raisins, and walnuts to embellish cereal. The staffer who was in charge of the continental breakfast even came around to tables offering to refill coffees. The breakfast had hot dishes also: omelets, waffles, and sausage. Our suite was spacious and the lobby decorations were colorful and modern. The location is beside SR 37 so it is easy to find. Everything looked new and we most highly recommend this terrific inn:)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your kind words, Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

One of the best hotels to stay because of their excellent customer service, lovely suites, and charming atmosphere. There is a wonderful breakfast with excellent service. The manager and staff make you feel special from the time you arrive until you leave! It is a place that I have come back to year after year.

Room Tip: I recommend the suites.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marieta L
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you very much for all your kind words. There is nothing better then knowing we have accomodated you in every way, Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Everything about this hotel was typical of a Fairfield inn, but one thing that really bothered me was the smell of the room. I walked into room 223 and there was a very strong smell of bug spray (specifically, it smelled like Hot Shot Ant and Roach killer, floral scent- I know since I use Hot Shot all the time). I dismissed it quickly, thinking that it was just my over-thinking it. However, in the first 10 minutes, I found 2 ants crawling on the work desk. Two ants is not that much, but it did make me suspect even more that the scent was from bug spray. I turned on the fan and opened the window, but the smell just would not leave the room. Luckily, I woke up in the morning without a headache, and hopefully with all my brain cells still functioning.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room if you don't like climbing stairs. The elevator is slow.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Howard L
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

We appologize about your issues. We do hope you come back and give us another try. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Occasionally I like a break from my day to day life, so I book a weekend stay at Fairfield Inn in Noblesville. The pool Ans hot tub are exactly what I need after a long week of work. The breakfast bar is very delicious as well. It is perfectly located near everything.

• Stayed: April 2013

I want to thank you from myself and my Team, Your kind words were very nice of you. We are always pleased to know we accomodated you and your family. Looking forward to your next return.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am a delivery driver for Gordon Food Service, and I have had the pleasure to interact with Christi Gadd and her staff on a regular basis. They are great people. I had the opportunity on many occasions to see Christi and her staff in action. The quality of service and attentiveness I observed that was given to your customers has always been first rate. My wife and I decided to spend a weekend night at your hotel, and were NOT disappointed! The room was great, and the staff was their usual attentive selves, from the front desk girl , to the young lady who provided the breakfast! Thanks again!!! Kirk GFS

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Kurt, It has been a pleasure to have you as our GFS Delivery Man. Always come in with a smile and a great attitude, We will all miss you very much. Im not one for changes but I will give the new fella a chance. Not to mention you were always on time , in fact, Early. We will miss you deeply but wish you only the greatest journey as you depart us. Please keep in touch and we all at the Fairfield wish you Congratulations at your new job. Please keep in touch. Christi and her fabulous staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis NE - Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville? Share your experiences!