“Home away from home”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Noblesville
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Occasionally I like a break from my day to day life, so I book a weekend stay at Fairfield Inn in Noblesville. The pool Ans hot tub are exactly what I need after a long week of work. The breakfast bar is very delicious as well. It is perfectly located near everything.

• Stayed: April 2013
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

I want to thank you from myself and my Team, Your kind words were very nice of you. We are always pleased to know we accomodated you and your family. Looking forward to your next return.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am a delivery driver for Gordon Food Service, and I have had the pleasure to interact with Christi Gadd and her staff on a regular basis. They are great people. I had the opportunity on many occasions to see Christi and her staff in action. The quality of service and attentiveness I observed that was given to your customers has always been first rate. My wife and I decided to spend a weekend night at your hotel, and were NOT disappointed! The room was great, and the staff was their usual attentive selves, from the front desk girl , to the young lady who provided the breakfast! Thanks again!!! Kirk GFS

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Kurt, It has been a pleasure to have you as our GFS Delivery Man. Always come in with a smile and a great attitude, We will all miss you very much. Im not one for changes but I will give the new fella a chance. Not to mention you were always on time , in fact, Early. We will miss you deeply but wish you only the greatest journey as you depart us. Please keep in touch and we all at the Fairfield wish you Congratulations at your new job. Please keep in touch. Christi and her fabulous staff.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We reserved this place for our wedding party just recently in February and when we called to get rates, I was given a different price than when my fiance called. When we were given the contract to sign, we had to get everyone to reserve a month in advance, otherwise the rates could be whatever they wanted. After we reluctantly signed the contract and sent it in, one my groomsman called to reserve a room and the hotel GM, Christi (whom we had spoke with numerous times) said they had never heard of our wedding party!! On top of that, he was given an even cheaper rate, but he could NOT cancel and was stuck at that rate even if something happened and they couldn't make it. Otherwise, he would have had to pay a price that was still lower price than what we were given for a GROUP rate??). When we called about this, the GM was extremely rude and unprofessional and basically told us that rates go up and down and that we had to "deal" with it. Upon speaking further with her, she also said that they never got our contract back and that we had until 3pm that day to get it to her or else they would give our block away to anyone that wanted them. We told her we wanted to speak with her supervisor and when he finally got back to us, he said the same thing. This is NOT customary of Marriott service! They also told us that the price would stay at our given rate, even though the website had their rates cheaper. This is BY FAR THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced!! And the cherry on top, was that it was OUR wedding and they didn't even offer or give us an upgrade for the night of our wedding! We were stuck on the first floor in a "run-of-the-mill" room. UNACCEPTABLE!! We sent most of our wedding party to Quality Inn down the street because it was much nicer and had a better breakfast. Those that had already made reservations at the Fairfield, including us, were STUCK because we all paid the lower price that had a NO CANCELLATION policy. I will NEVER return to this hotel!! My wife and I both work in customer service and the way Christi handled the matter and the tone that she spoke to us was incredibly unprofessional. Don't believe these other reviews of her being "awsome"; GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!

3  Thank nOodLe524
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I have researched and cannot find where you stayed at this property, Please feel free to contact me during normal business hours to discuss.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We recently had our wedding in Noblesville and contacted the Fairfield for a group block of rooms for it. The service was beyond TERRIBLE - the worst customer service I have ever received and it was from the General Manager, Christi. Not the way to run a hotel that is for sure! We went ahead and reserved because we did not think we had any other hotel options in the area. We ended up sending almost all of our guests to an alternate hotel, Quality Inn. Their rooms were less expensive and nicer than ours at the Fairfield! We originally didn't book our room black with this hotel because traditionally Fairfield mantains a higher quality level, not in this case! The morning breakfast was much better at the other (lower priced) hotel as well! The room was tiny and loud, the only friendly employee we encountered was the gal at the front desk when we arrived. Beware if you are planning to book under a group reservation - you will be disappointed. Of all of the wedding details I had to plan, this was the only one that gave me a problem and provided such poor service. The General Manager was so incredibly rude that we will make sure we do not return and let others know how poorly we were treated.

2  Thank gillian d

I have researched and cannot find where you stayed at this property, please feel free to contact me during normal business hours.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed at this property numerous amounts of times over the past few years and I can most definitely say that everything about this hotel is superb. Quite frankly, the reviews that seemingly lower this property to a ranking of #4 out of 4 hotels in Noblesville is a complete joke. I have stayed at all Noblesville hotels and I never end up going back because this property is so exceptionally well kept, staffed and maintained. Every stay is quiet, I'm welcomed with complimentary upgrades whenever available, the breakfast is clean and fresh, meaty/colorful & appetizing; with new items on the menu popping up each stay. I honestly would rather relax in the lobby half of the time that I'm on the property and enjoy the vibe that this Marriott has to offer. I can never decide which is more appealing; my room or the actual grounds on this beautiful property.The rooms are exceptionally clean and the housekeepers are fantastic in every aspect of their job. They welcome you any chance they get during passing by and as far as the rest of the staff at this hotel, not to mention the manager most importantly, strive to make their job worth bragging about and the results show. I can't say I'd pay cheaper at any other hotel in the general vicinity when in town. I don't think I'd splurge $10 if I were told another property is worth giving a shot. I feel like this place is my home away from home and from the moment I first walked into this Marriott, I knew that I would constantly be impressed. I love this property and have introduced many coworkers, family and friends to it. Not one of them has ever had anything negative to say about any aspect of the Fairfield Inn & Suites. Someone needs to give Christi an implemented gold star on her heart because she has done more than her best to bring this Marriott above standards.

Room Tip: Any room at this property is worth it's price. I can guarantee you that. I have never not been i...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nancy M
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Well I can honestly say if ever there was a survey to frame this is the one. I am so very pleased that you continue to come and enjoy our property. We all thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I have always said and continue to say, When you love your job it definately shows. And I love my Job. Again thank you very much from myself the Manager and my Wonderful Team.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you want to save some money and still get 5 star service and cleanliness, then THIS is the place. Obviously it's not the JW Marriott, but everything is very up to date and seemed as though they cleaned every nook and cranny daily. To top everything off, Faye at the front desk is amazing!! I have stayed in hotels all over the world, and have never dealt with a nicer more sincere lady than her. She exlimpifies customer service and professionalism. Obviously, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Kkremmel
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

I want to thank you very much for all your kind words. As always its a pleasure to know we made your stay delightful. Do not forget about us as we will be awaiting your return. Again, Thank you very much. Christi and her Team

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We decided on an overnight hotel stay in Noblesville and chose the Fairfield inn. It was wonderful! The room was spacious and very clean....not to mention, the bed was very comfy. We were treated to a great breakfast the next morning! The hotel staff was very friendly and courteous....and the General Manager Christi was just wonderful! We will visit this hotel again for sure!

Room Tip: Chose the suite.....its beautiful.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bethblocher
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

We at the Fairfield are delighted your overnight stay was so nice. Its always so wonderful to know our guest are enjoying there stays with us. Looking forward to your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis NE - Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville? Share your experiences!