“Outstanding Location and Exquisite Rooms and Suites” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Noblesville
Vienna, Virginia
“Outstanding Location and Exquisite Rooms and Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

It is always a pleasure to stay at the Fairfield Inn in Noblesville either for business or for pleasure. The staff and management are exceptional and the customer service is extraordinary. Christi Gadd, as manager, excels in professionalism and she caters to every need.

The suites and rooms are newly renovated and they are beautiful. Included in the stay is a delicious hot breakfast in their breakfast room.

I will stay at the Fairfield Inn in Noblesville anytime I am in the area. It is one of my favorite places to stay!

Room Tip: All of the rooms and suites are excellent!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
As always it is so wonderful to here from such a wonderful Family. You all have been coming here for Multiple years and we always enjoy you and the family. Especially Mrs. Love. Your comments are such a delight. Looking forward to seeing you all very soon and please take care of your mother. Mrs. Love, we all miss you very much and just cant wait to see you again. Hugs from everyone at the Fairfield Inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I would recommend this hotel. Great service, very clean, very close to everything. Very nice large rooms at a reasonable rate. The staff and manager was extremely friendly. Great little breakfast in the morning. And the manager is just smoking hot.

Room Tip: Get the suite
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your stay at our facility. We are glad everything went well for you. Looking forward to your return. Our new Marriott Couryard is coming soon next door for even more convenience. Again, Thank you very much.
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I am in room 109 for several days. As i woke up today i went outside to smoke and i noticed that somebody was washing my windshields. So i approached her; and to my surprise, It was Christi... the general manager. I have to say i was not surprised, she has been a delight since checking me in.

Cant wait to see whats in store for me tomorrow.

Room Tip: Clean fresh hotel and towels were readaily available. My room offere everything i needed. Outstandin...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank freddy6666
Christi G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
We are so pleased you enjoyed this treat. As always we thank you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We live in noblesville but our house was being remodeled and we needed a place to stay. We had heard many good things and lots of good recommendations about Fairfield inn and suites. Needeless to say, we were quite impressed. The general manager was the one who checked us in. She was very friendly and made us feel at home.

She had given us to connecting rooms- i was in one room whereas my daughters were in the next one. We really liked our rooms. Everything looked clean and well taken cared of. We didn't find any problems and we definitely enjoyed the fact that we were able walk from one one room into another without stepping outside. I think the girls had more fun than I did!

We did enjoy the breakfast. Again the lady who was running the breakfast area was very friendly and even sat with us. Overall, the staff was very friendly and made us feel at home- even the housekeepers! We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and family! Not every hotel has the ability to make a guest feel at home and a ease but the Fairfield Inn and Suites definitely did it! Thank you!

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Snuffles1206
bubbles131313, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
We are always delighted to see comments like this one. We all thank you very much from our Marriott and hope you return soon. Very happy to see your children happy, We know, Happy Children equals Happy Parents. Again thank you very very much.
Noblesville, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

When I woke up yesterday, I didn't think that I 'd be checking into a hotel for the night, but life throws you some curve balls and you just have to roll with it. It should also be noted that I'd been awake for about 72 hours when I arrived at the location. I, at the 11th hour, called Marriott to use some rewards points for my stay and then I was off to my hotel for the evening.
I was originally checked into room 211 which is next to the elevator. My other option was to stay in a room next to the ice machine and the nice young lady at the front desk thought that the elevator would be better than the ice machine, so off I went. There were some minor issues with the room, which I immediately brought to the staff's attention and I was quickly moved into room 217.
Again, see the note above about the lack of sleep. I got on the phone and contacted Marriott Customer Care and alerted them to the problems I had experienced with my first room, but I should have handled it with the staff as they were there with me and were better equipped to make me happy.
On average, I stay at Marriott at least 20 nights a year and over the past 10 years, probably 100 total nights in various Fairfield Inn's. This is the nicest, cleanest, best staffed hotel that I have stayed at in the past 10 years, hands down. The General Manager, Christi, was on the phone with me within 30 minutes of my original call to Marriott. Christi and her staff consider this property their home, and it really shows. I was able to bring my two young daughters with me for the evening and after a quick dip in the indoor pool, they were off to bed! This is the first Fairfield I can remember that actually heats their pool. The pool area is small, but extremely clean.
Previous reviews note that there is a sound proofing problem with the West-Side rooms as there is a busy stretch of road adjacent to the hotel. I experienced no problems at all with sound. My girls and I were all very hungry in the morning, so we ventured down to see what the continental breakfast was all about. We were greeted by The GM, Christi, who repeatedly apologized for the problem with the original room. I explained my situation in a brief email to the GM the night before and noted that my original comments were fueled more by insomnia than anything else. The continental breakfast was not continental but a hot breakfast with fresh eggs and sausage in addition to the regular Fairfield Inn breakfast offerings.
This is where I must admit that I was rendered speechless. After our breakfast, Christi pulled me aside and invited me to "stay at her house again soon". She obviously meant the hotel and not her actual house. talk about turning a frown upside down! This is, by far, the nicest, cleanest Fairfield in the Marriott System and I will be back! Thank you Christi and your staff for your kind words and great room for the night. I was able to contact her boss this afternoon and I look forward to staying with Christi at "her home" again very soon!

Room Tip: I think even-numbered rooms are not facing the adjacent highway. Noise wasn't an issue for me...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TravellinPaynes
bubbles131313, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
This was such a delight to read such a Wonderful Delightful Comment. I cant express the joy this brought to me and my staff. Thank you so much. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We walked in w/o reservatiopns. The young man gave us rack rate of $110 for an accessable room which was OK. Seems high for Noblesville, IN. Labor Day Monday they shut down the continental b'fast at 9 even though the documents says weekends and holidays are 9:30 shutdown. Everyone was nice. The doorbell on the room (accessable rooms have doorbells) did not work. It sure would be nice for hotels to figure out how to cool and heat a room more quietly.

Room Tip: Request a room AWAY from the highway.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Pad B
We always appreciate your imput on this survey. Thank you very much for this information. I appologize for the confusion on Breakfast hours, We will be much more careful on our guidelines, I do hope it did not inconvenience you too much. We are also looking at getting the buttons fixed. Again thank you very much and we look forward to your return.
Whitehouse, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel after she totalled her new car in an accident. I came in from home to check on her and the car. At breakfast, we were both sad about the car that she loved, and she also had some minor aches and pains from the accident, It was a tough morning. We heard two hotel employees in the breakfast area talking and one of them was SINGING happily! This helped lift our spirits significantly. When we told her why we appreciated her cheery singing, she had kind words for both of us.We thanked her for bringing us both up. On our departure , she gave me a one night free coupon to stay at the hotel on her, for a return visit when we weren't dealing with something so challenging. On another occasion, I called to cancel a reservation; the same manager, cheerfully took the cancellation and graciously added that she hoped everything was OK with us. She later told me that when people have to cancel, that often something negative has happened to change their plans, so she always adds this positive comment at the time of the cancellation. I sent her a small thank you gift, but wanted to publically recognize her for exemplary service! She told me that she LOVES her job, but I already knew that! We are so happy that we are now in the Marriot System for or travel needs and highly recommend that you investigate their "points program." It has worked out VERY will for us. Thank you Christ at the Noblesville Fairfield Inn. I also told her I wished she lived next door to me....

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Jan O
As always, its such a delight to get such wonderful reviews from guest like you. We at the Marriott appreciate this very much, Yes, I do love my job because of guest like you. Looking forward to your return.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel - Westfield
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville? Share your experiences!