“New York Pizza in Noblesville!!!”
Review of Bella Pizzeria

Bella Pizzeria
Ranked #92 of 144 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Bella Pizzeria brings a slice of the east coast to Indiana with authentic NY-style pizza, calzones, salads, breadsticks, pastas, desserts, and more. Come in and try a slice for the real deal NY-style pizzeria experience!
Chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New York Pizza in Noblesville!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I grew up in nyc and there pizza comes very close to an nyc pizzeria . There have the best breadsticks I've ever tasted. Every time I visit Noblesville I eat here. With pizza this good i.don't understand why people go to the burger or Asian place next-door.

Fishers, IN
“Personal favorite!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My daughter and I LOVE Bella's it is a simple pizza by the slice set up, but also has some outdoor seating. We recently ordered to have our pizza delivered and I was super impressed with the delivery man. My daughter was across the street and I called for her and the teen pizza driver sat and waited since he anticipated her running across the road to get home. How many young delivery men are that considerate!!! Great staff, addictive pizza by the slice and bread sticks!! Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2012
Fishers, Indiana
“Good place to grab a bite while shopping”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I was surprised that the sausage roll was so good. This alone is worth a return trip. Coupons come in the monthly Valpak from Bella to make this an even better value.

Visited December 2011