“Don't plan to leisurely eat!”

Best Bet Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #16 of 146 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 22, 2014

First visit today. Food was great. Ordered "The Maggie" omelet. Eggs were cooked as asked, sausage fresh and flavorful, potatoes were different and good. Fresh toast was a nice touch. Offered free cinnamon fried biscuits. So yummy. Waitress was ok. Very attentive, not very friendly. We felt very rush even though it was a week day and not busy. She continually tried wrapping us up as we sat and chatted. I could understand if there were a line as the restaurant is tiny, but they were not busy!!!

3  Thank MamacitaBB

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had to quit coming here because this place is so darned good. My entire family is hooked and we have to say no to our usual after church brunch because this is NOT low fat fare. That is probably my only reservation about recommending this place because it is NOT good on the waistline. But, if you like a great breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage and fabulous potatoes …. then by all means try it. The biscuits and gravy are incredible. Try it, but you have been warned. The coffee could be better however. The service is quite above average and very personalized. The wait can be 15-20 min however and there is no place to wait but stand in the foyer. The pancakes rock ….

1  Thank Tracey I
Reviewed December 1, 2013

What a find. Small local restaurant serving great breakfasts and lunches. At breakfast you're seated and immediately served fresh toast! What a start. Exceptionally friendly staff that will take your picture for their "wall" if this is your first time.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I go here a whole bunch. The food is consistently excellent. I eat 95% off their breakfast menu. The pancakes are huge as mentioned by others. The eggs are tasty. The sausage is locally grown and top notch. I saw the one poster down grade the taters. What do u want? lol. They r taters!! I find them quite tasty.

The service is superb. Come a few times and they will know your name.

I found some of the other breakfast places around Fishers/Noblesville do not offer up as much food for a higher price.

The Las Vegas/poker theme is different and endearing. Plenty of cookie cutter breakfast places that are a dime a dozen.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday AM. We found the owner and staff to be exceptionally friendly. This restaurant has a "betting" theme, lots of poker terms, etc. The service was excellent, however, the food was simply average. This does seem to be a popular local establishment.