“All In” 5 of 5 bubbles

Best Bet Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #16 of 140 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clarkston, Michigan
“All In”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

A unique local restaurant with excellent food. I had the All In which was a wonderful mix of Ava potatoes, eggs, sausage, onions & peppers. My wife had a huge blueberry pancake with a side of Ava potatoes. The best item might have been the fried cinnamon biscuit we were given while waiting in line. There was a ton of staff working and they were all attentive and extremely friendly. Definitely glad that Siri came up with the Best Bet when we asked "I want pancakes".

• Visited April 2013

Noblesville, Indiana
“Not a best bet”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

When visiting this establishment the owner treated me with a take it or leave it attitude. The owner is obnoxious and acts as if is you should be thankful if he allows you to take a seat in his restaurant. Don't waste your time being embarrassed by this place. There are too many other breakfast - lunch places to go where they treat you like a valued customer such as Sunrise Cafe at 116th & Brookschool or Ginger's in Noblesville.

Visited January 2013
Westfield, Indiana
“BAD ATTITUDES ABOUND!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had lunch here and was startled at the don't care, leave if you don't like it kind of place this is, Afterward I checked reviews on a couple sites and found this is common. People act like that because they get away with it and there are no consequences. I won't eat here again. I do not believe in rewarding bad business!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank 2musicman3
Noblesville, Indiana, United States
“Great service, friendly staff, super food for a fair price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you visit this breakfast/lunch diner-style establishment more than three times, I can almost guarantee that they will welcome you by name! It's obvious that the owners are Vegas enthusiasts from the decor, tables and videos playing on the multiple televisions. Mthe walls are covered with patrons enjoying their meals. My daughter asked how we could get our photo added and almost instantly, our server pulled out her camera. Since the walls were already covered, they display newer photos on one of the televisions!
Food is reasonably priced and they offer all the toast you can eat! Throughout the summer of 2012, my daughters and I were here at least twice a week!m before you walk out the door they say "see you tomorrow. Maybe they will see me tomorrow!

Visited September 2012
“It lacks very important things food quality and customer service !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went with my husband to try to enjoy a new place my husband ordered biscuits and gravy which were over priced but tasted ok and I ordered an omelet with cheese and bacon with their specialty potatoes .the potatoes tasted like flavorless mush omelet was bland and over priced I didn't eat more than a bite of each!! Told the waitress I didn't like any of it she brought our ticket and I was still being charged for my meal waitress gave me a hard time about not liking it and gave the ticket to the owner who very rudely told us I was his first complaint ever and me not liking my food was not a good enough reason to not pay !!! I would not recommend this restaurant if you want to call it that to any one!!!! Rudest owner

5 Thank smiley113