“Great service, friendly staff, super food for a fair price!”

Best Bet Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you visit this breakfast/lunch diner-style establishment more than three times, I can almost guarantee that they will welcome you by name! It's obvious that the owners are Vegas enthusiasts from the decor, tables and videos playing on the multiple televisions. Mthe walls are covered with patrons enjoying their meals. My daughter asked how we could get our photo added and almost instantly, our server pulled out her camera. Since the walls were already covered, they display newer photos on one of the televisions!
Food is reasonably priced and they offer all the toast you can eat! Throughout the summer of 2012, my daughters and I were here at least twice a week!m before you walk out the door they say "see you tomorrow. Maybe they will see me tomorrow!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went with my husband to try to enjoy a new place my husband ordered biscuits and gravy which were over priced but tasted ok and I ordered an omelet with cheese and bacon with their specialty potatoes .the potatoes tasted like flavorless mush omelet was bland and over priced I didn't eat more than a bite of each!! Told the waitress I didn't like any of it she brought our ticket and I was still being charged for my meal waitress gave me a hard time about not liking it and gave the ticket to the owner who very rudely told us I was his first complaint ever and me not liking my food was not a good enough reason to not pay !!! I would not recommend this restaurant if you want to call it that to any one!!!! Rudest owner

6  Thank smiley113
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I think I could have sat at the bar and listened to the oldies and video. But from where we were seated we could hear the musice and watch the video's. Man brings back old times. The service was fantastic, great food, hot, lots of coffee, comp. toast when you sit down. Just an amazing experience.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Just when I said they can't come up with something different for breakfast, they did. It is at the Best Bet Breakfast and Lunch a short distance south of Noblesville, Indiana.

The difference starts with the name, Best Bet. Guess that is your first clue that you are about to win the breakfast or lunch jackpot. Next comes the "all you can eat toast". No kidding, all you can eat. They just keep bringing toast with real butter and it runs parallel to the "all you can drink" coffee pot. Both keep your attention as you look over the cards and poker chips imbedded in your table to reflect the decor of the name.

Next comes your food and that matches the winning theme of the restaurant. I tried the biscuits and gravy, along with two eggs over medium. That was a hit.

Can you believe they came next with a basket of hot biscuits with cinnamon. Believe it, the owner brought it to our table himself, and he wanted to know if everything was alright with our meal. Then he came back to fill our coffee cups. Then he came back to bring more toast.

Yep, its true. There can be something new and different in a breakfast restaurant. We found it at the Best Bet Breakfast and Lunch on the east side of State Road # 37, about halfway between 141st Street and 146th Street.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

If you're in the Noblesville area, I recommend a stop at Best Bet Breakfast and Lunch off SR37 between 141st and 146th Streets. The restaurant has a unique poker theme, and the names of the menu items run along this same vein (i.e., ante, bluff, full house, etc.). The staff is always extremely friendly, asking for your first name and making sure you're well taken care of with drink/toast refills, etc. The food is delicious, especially the special recipe potatoes (huge portions!), and the prices are reasonable.