Cambria Hotel Noblesville - Indianapolis
Hampton.com
$108
$98
$127
All reviewsbreakfast buffetsitting areawalk in showerklipsch music centerrefrigerator and microwaveroom was spaciousrooms are greatchoice hotelsperfect hotelhamilton town centerexercise roomking suitebusiness triphot tubdefinitely stay here againoutdoor mallfront desk staff
Reviewed May 1, 2013

From the moment you walk in the staff is super friendly, the rooms are pretty suite ;) and not to mention the breakfast buffet with fresh fruits and omelets made to order, down that with some oj and milk while you see the morning news on the big flat screen to start your day. Jeremy the manager is one of the friendliest guys I have had the pleasure to meet. He is very proud of the staff he leads. don't go anywhere else when your in town, this is the place to be.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wesley A
noblesvillegm, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Noblesville - Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Greetings Wesley,

Thank you for your review and thank you for acknowledging the friendliness of our staff. I am very proud of our associates. Each and everyone of our associates truly cares about our guests and the experiences they receive when they stay with us. I hope we see you back in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is absolutely perfect! They are so friendly here. Every employee we seen greeted us. The rooms are amazing. Clean, modern, and comfortable. I wanted to steal the bed :P They give you Bath and Body Works products and they even have a little store in case you want a midnight snack. I will definitely be returning to this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013

Greetings Kayla,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review about our hotel on Tripadvisor.om. We do receive a lot of positive feedback regarding our Bath & Body Works amenities, I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have stayed there quite a lot as it is close to my Daughters house. Always clean and up to date. On out last stay she was moving to a new house and we were there to help with the move. As someone else said I think it is the best in the area? And will stay again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I always get the two bedroom because it has a tub and shower combo.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Greetings kenneth,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel, having you as a repeat guest is the ultimate compliment.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place is fairly new. It's totally smoke free which is probably the biggest reason I stayed here. I actually stayed here two nights in a row but in different rooms (trip got extended). The first room was a jacuzzi suite and was a very large suite. It had a bedroom, living room and room just for the hot tub. There was also a tv in each room. The walk in shower was nice. The second night I was in a regular suite which had a living area and a half wall separating it from the bed area. Basically the same looking room. The pool was nice but a bit small for the hotel size and had about 15 screaming kids in it most of the night so we didn't use it. There was also a hot tub next to the pool but the heater wasn't working when we were there. They had a full breakfast buffet and a cook making custom omelettes but @ $9.95 a person we decided to eat elsewhere. Overall a nice stay, comfortable beds, plenty of room. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Might want a top floor room so you don't hear people running around above you.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings waywardjeepguy,

Thank you for your review and I hope you can please accept my apologies for our spa heater not working during your stay. I'm glad to read that despite that, you are still willing to return to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stay here quite often due to business. It's a great hotel, modern, clean, comfortable, and the staff super friendly! They are truly professional at this location and try hard to make it the best stay for everyone who walks through their doors. The hotel is fairly new with modern, up to date fixtures. Do not assume they are all "true" suites with separate rooms. Most are just separated with a half wall/desk and a living room (sofa bed and chair). Each room has a small fridge and a microwave. The bathrooms are modern with a vessel sink and an all glass walk-in shower. Their pool/hot tub and workout room is better than most hotels. The breakfast bar at this Cambria is good, but a little pricey just like the rest of them. Fortunately for me, my company negotiates with them a price to include the breakfasts. That being said, this Cambria in particular does fresh omelettes and the staff are warm and friendly. They are always speaking to all the guests. I love coming to this hotel because I know going in, they do it right! Great shopping center across the street! Great hotel, great location.

Room Tip: Be specific what kind of room your looking for. Most are not the traditional "suites" that you think of with a separate room. They do have them, but make sure you are specific about what your looking for. All the rooms here are new, modern, clean, and super comfortable. The A/C can be a little noisy (just from the air blowing), but that is the ONLY thing I can think of as being a slight negative..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Greetings David,

Thank you for posting such a great review about out hotel on Tripadvisor.com. Your comment " I love coming to this hotel because I know going in, they do it right! " Is an absolutely wonderful comment. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and we look forward to your return in the future.