“Pleasant Experience, Great Food”

Stone Creek - Noblesville
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Noblesville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton Town Center Mall (across from Dick's Sporting Goods)
Description: Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Noblesville opened in Hamilton Town Center Mall in August 2008. Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Noblesville location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My daughter, son-in-law and I chose to eat here to celebrate their new home. They have previously eaten here and I was visiting from Missouri. We had reservations and were seated within about 15 minutes. We had no wait before our server, Dorian, came to our table. He was very friendly & personable & answered our questions about the menu items. We ordered the Bourbon Mushroom Medallions served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, 8-oz Filet served with Grilled Vegetables & Baked Potato, and Medallion Lobster Risotto. The S'mores dessert was shared. All our meals were excellent and were served reasonably quick. Dorian checked with us several times to ensure we had everything we needed, including our 2nd order of very delicious warm bread. It's a large restaurant with outside seating; the atmosphere was pleasant & not too noisy. The menu is fairly extensive with some prices on the higher side, but there are menu choices with various price options. We were not disappointed and would not hesitate to come back.

1  Thank GizzieLou
There are newer reviews for Stone Creek - Noblesville

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary by seeing the Backstreet Boys with Avril Lavigne at the Klipsch Music Center in Noblesville, IN. Having never been there, I was completely dependent on reviews from sites like this when planning where to have our big dinner before the concert. Most of the restaurants around the music center (which we stayed near) were chains of casual places that we have in KY. Stone Creek looked like what we were going for, but the reviews were hit and miss. We risked it. Totally paid off! Wife and I each got a different pasta dish and a house salad, all of which were wonderful. They had a very nice wine selection and we found a bottle of a red blend that was great. At the end, we were treated with dessert on the house for our anniversary. What made it even better was the attentiveness and personality of our waitress. I wish I could remember her name because she deserves the recognition. She was patient, present, and knew how to sneak in with a refill when we were in the middle of a conversation. She was wonderful!
I thoroughly enjoyed this place and they helped us start the next five years of marriage with style!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was my second time here and not disappointed! Beautiful décor, soothing atmosphere, great service and my filet was to die for!!! I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion or just an excellent meal. 5-Star excellence indeed!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not sure I would make a second trip - love to try new places but the food was average and expensive.

1  Thank mcm9131
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Really, really good food and even better service. Had the evening's chef special Sea Bass and it was simply wonderful and great for a healthy choice. First visit and won't be our last. Highly recommend.