“Best Place in HTC”

Stone Creek - Noblesville
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Noblesville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 146 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton Town Center Mall (across from Dick's Sporting Goods)
Description: Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Noblesville opened in Hamilton Town Center Mall in August 2008. Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Noblesville location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Bar staff is excellent, menu priced right and the food is great. Excellent for special events, large or small.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food great. You could tell that it was made from high quality ingredients and prepared with special care. It was just fancy enough to make you feel special but there was no need to overly dress up for an evening meal. I highly recommend checking this place out because it will never disappoint. Reservations are not necessary but the place is never empty because it is so good.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stone Creek is one of my favorite restaurants. The decor, wine list, and menu are a step above most of what is around this area. I dine there regularly and am never disappointed. For this trip, my girlfriends and I sat in the bar so we could watch the NCAA games while we enjoyed our dinner. This is far from a sports bar but it was the best of both worlds in my opinion. Upscale dining and I still could see the score of the Butler game!
I had my favorite, the steak medallions, and they were perfectly cooked and came with a grilled portabella mushroom cap and garlic mashed potatoes. The entire dish was seasoned perfectly. Got a free dessert of my choice for my birthday. The brownie ice cream sundae was delish and perfect for us to share.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had never eaten at Stone Creek and had just seen the menu on their web site. We arrived at 5:30 on a Sat. night and didn't have reservations. We were seated immediately. We are in our 60's and have generally found that most restaurant's entry portions are so large that we can split them and we have more than enough food.

We ordered the Jumbo Grilled shrimp on Angel hair pasta. Our server was very concerned that might not be enough for 2 so we ordered a cup of chicken white bean chili a side dish of slaw and a side of fresh fruit. A circular loaf of bread was served piping hot and cross cut into 10 pieces. It was served with olive oil that was flavored with sun-dried tomatoes and several other things. It was delicious!. The dish we ordered came split into 2 dishes and the shrimp were very large and the pasta had asparagus, garlic, tomatoes, basil and parmesan. It too was delicious. The slaw was mayo based medium cut. The fresh fruit served as a nice desert. It was fresh honeydew melon, cantaloupe, pineapple & grapes. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive. We will definitely go back here the next time we are in town.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I felt for the price of dinner there just wasn't enough food for my family or I. After we ate here for the 4 of us (no alcohol) we paid with the tip 67.85 with 15% tip. My family was hungry after we left the restaurant which cost me more money to feed them again. But for a nice lite lunch I feel this place is perfect.