“Great Food”

Stone Creek - Noblesville
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Noblesville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton Town Center Mall (across from Dick's Sporting Goods)
Description: Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Noblesville opened in Hamilton Town Center Mall in August 2008. Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Noblesville location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had never eaten at Stone Creek and had just seen the menu on their web site. We arrived at 5:30 on a Sat. night and didn't have reservations. We were seated immediately. We are in our 60's and have generally found that most restaurant's entry portions are so large that we can split them and we have more than enough food.

We ordered the Jumbo Grilled shrimp on Angel hair pasta. Our server was very concerned that might not be enough for 2 so we ordered a cup of chicken white bean chili a side dish of slaw and a side of fresh fruit. A circular loaf of bread was served piping hot and cross cut into 10 pieces. It was served with olive oil that was flavored with sun-dried tomatoes and several other things. It was delicious!. The dish we ordered came split into 2 dishes and the shrimp were very large and the pasta had asparagus, garlic, tomatoes, basil and parmesan. It too was delicious. The slaw was mayo based medium cut. The fresh fruit served as a nice desert. It was fresh honeydew melon, cantaloupe, pineapple & grapes. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive. We will definitely go back here the next time we are in town.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I felt for the price of dinner there just wasn't enough food for my family or I. After we ate here for the 4 of us (no alcohol) we paid with the tip 67.85 with 15% tip. My family was hungry after we left the restaurant which cost me more money to feed them again. But for a nice lite lunch I feel this place is perfect.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Dinner with two couples, waitress had little personality, ordered a glass of wine, got a half of a glass, wasn't asked if I wanted another glass until we had finished our meal. Food was good and the company was great. For the price there is many places to go in Indianapolis and be treated better. If it wasn't for our time with friends it would have been an unpleasant evening.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our reservation was for lunch on Valentine's Day in celebration of two birthdays. We were surprised when the hostess asked us if we had reservations, because not many people were there at 11:30. Soon the restaurant began to fill up. I ordered a green salad and a half chicken salad sandwich. As I was eating the salad, I kept wondering if I had been served the right one. The one I ordered had fruit, nuts, cheese, and I didn't see those as I ate. I also wondered about the bread my chicken salad was on. Is it supposed to be stale? You know hard when you punch it with your finger. I didn't ask. Usually I take exception with this stuff, but I was there with friends and I didn't want to mess with questioning the waitress. What happens when I don't is.........she told the two birthday people (I was one) to choose any dessert on the menu---free. I shared my cheesecake with caramel and left very happy.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Lovely atmosphere without being overpriced and stuffy. Food was excellent. I enjoy the outdoor seating in the moderate seasons. You can go for a night out or even after shopping all day.