“EXCELLENT!!!!”

Stone Creek - Noblesville
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Noblesville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton Town Center Mall (across from Dick's Sporting Goods)
Description: Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Noblesville opened in Hamilton Town Center Mall in August 2008. Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Noblesville location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you.
“EXCELLENT!!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Best food of my week in Noblesville and I went two night in a row!! IT was just that good. Erik was my waiter both times and service was to the nines! First night had the Filet which was very reasonably priced and again was right on the mark. I do not eat potatoes and was very interested in the braised leeks which was a dressing item on another dish and it was not problem to have it as a side. The beet salad appetizer was again just prefect with a balsamic glaze so thick the drops were poised without running on the plate. Tuna tataki again prefect. My friend the second night had one of the pastas and it was delicious. Two desserts were had one each night. The flourless chocolate torte was extremely rich and satisfying but the CARROT CAKE IS AWARD WORTHY!!!! OMG! The atmosphere is elegant enough for a tuxedo but comfortable enough for my florida fancy which is jeans and a throw over shirt. I could have felt comfortable in shorts to be honest. Prices are exceptionally avg for this quality of expercience. I honestly do not think i have written a review on a restaurant and not felt I could convey my pleasure. I LOVED IT!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ravenkite

Tampa, Florida
“Relaxing decor, good food and pleasant service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place kind of ticked all the boxes for me. The atmosphere was active but not to the point of distraction with a tasteful contemporary vibe. The menu was varied with a few selections I think I would have been happy with. All at our table were pleased with their choices. Finally the service was attentive and cheerful and we never were in "search" of our server for another drink. I would certainly go back.

• Visited October 2012
Granger, Indiana
“Need some hostess training”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday around five for dinner and when we walked up to the hostess desk there were three young girls standing there talking. They gave us the feeling we were bothering them and eventually one girl said follow her and led us to the bar area. She didn't ask us if we minded sitting in the bar which we found is standard procedure at almost any restaurant. We had to ask her to sit us in the restaurant and she took us back to the hostess station and after talking to the girl at the desk she took us to the main restaurant where we noticed there were only three other tables seated. Right then we were ready to walk out an find another restaurant that appreciates their customers.

We had always wanted to try this restaurant so decided to stay and ended up with a good meal in a restaurant with a nice atmosphere. Too bad we had to start off like we did as it soured the experience. Prices were a little on the high end but did not feel we were ripped off. If we ever go there again and experience the lack of customer service we will just walk out and not bother going back. Management needs to do some hostess training before they start standing there texting on the smartphones.

• Visited August 2012
Bangor ME
“Handsome restaurant”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The good--a beautiful restaurant with attentive service
The not-so-good--the shrimp in the campfire fettuccine was overcooked. Also it was disconcerting for the staff for sweep the carpet around our table while we still dining.

Visited August 2012
Noblesville, Indiana
“Way overpriced”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Service is slow to nonexistent. Food is good but way overpriced. Place is very noisy and has a cold feeling inside.

• Visited July 2012