“Amastic”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I ate a full spicy stomboli and wow it has never disappointed me.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Carryout is fast and cheap! Great food stroms are my favorite!!

Reviewed July 8, 2010

Pizza King has one of the best stromboli's in Evansville! I always order extra hot and my husband gets medium! I love spicy, he can't handle it:) They also have awesome pizza. We ordered stromboli's for us and pizza for the kids last weekend and everything was perfect! We will be ordering pizza from there more often.

Reviewed July 11, 2009

Don't be fooled by this persons review of what a Stromboli should be, that would be like the whole US making the philly steak and cheese sandwiches the same. everyone has there own take on it. and trust me their stroms are the best. I know alot of people that have visited Indiana and have tried their stroms and absolutely loved them. If I could I would buy franchises and take them across the US, guaranteed to do well. Best food in Newburgh.

Reviewed October 28, 2008

I saw one review that said that they acted as though they would have the menu memorized. That's because everybody loves their stromboli's, so most people know exactly what they want when they call to place their orders! I grew up eating Pizza King stromboli's and I don't ever remember eating a bad one. I have moved out of state, so I miss not having Pizza King around. If you're thinking about giving them a try, you won't regret it!!!