Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Thrill Over the Chesapeake

This was a surprise trip given to me by my husband because I love helicopters. Chris was our... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2019
MarylandCatmom
Maryland
Introduction Flight

I had such an amazing experience! I took an introductory flight/lesson with Patrick and it was an... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2019
ThatsAFancyBag

All reviews an amazing experience pilot safety annapolis tours
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Received a tour for my birthday present, and was able to take my two teenage daughters. All three of us were newbies to Helicopters, and had a great time! We had a tour of Baltimore and Annapolis ,which was just right. Will try to get a tour of D.C. next. Dave the Pilot was very personable and informative. Also got a HD video of the flight! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: February 2013
5  Thank Al V
MonumentaHeli, Guest Relations Manager at Monumental Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Hope you had a great Birthday, and we really enjoyed seeing your photos - Thanks!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

A sightseeing trip with Monumental qualifies as a must-do way for a visitor or local too see the Baltimore area. We did a 30-minute tour of Baltimore - saw Fort McHenry, the harbor, the stadiums, the airport, and the entire downtown area. I'll definitely be going back for the DC and Annapolis tours. Dave was great to deal with, both on setup and as a pilot. It was a fun corporate event for us, but is kid-friendly (not scary at all) or would make a memorable date. Go and enjoy!

Date of experience: January 2013
6  Thank ItsJustPat
MonumentaHeli, Owner at Monumental Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

We had fun flying with you too! Looking forward to seeing you again to fly our DC & Annapolis Helicopter tours.