“Halong Bay 2 night Cruise”
Review of The Au Co Cruises

The Au Co Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Au Co is the first and only luxury cruise operator offering unique day cruises and overnight voyages through world-renowned Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island and the Gulf of Tonkin. The ship features the very latest safety standards and represents Vietnamese and Oriental culture at its best. Each of her 32 spaciously-designed private cabins boasts luxurious bathrooms and panoramic balconies.
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Was a fabulous Criuse. The crew were fantastic. The food was fantastic. The rooms were great. The tours off the ship were great. We got upgraded and it was fantastic. Definetly worth doing the two nights.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,060)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"two nights"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Nice place , crew and staff were nice . Lot of activity to explore learn cooking ,did kayaking , etc .

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We just spent our honeymoon with the Bhaya group. We had an incredible experience.

Communication: I liaised with a gentleman named Andy. Excellent communication via email and whatsapp.

Pick up: the van was very comfortable, luxurious and on Time. It had internet and electricity outlets to charge your phones.

Boat: the boat and rooms was extremely clean. The rooms were spacious and we even got an upgrade as we were on a honeymoon. The only issue was that the internet didn’t work on the first day.

Crew: Very polite, well spoken and attentive.

Price: even though the price was not the cheapest, after being on this experience it was worth every cent.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

부모님과 함께 2박 3일 오코 크루즈로 하롱베이를 방문했습니다. 저희는 두 개의 선실을 썼는데, 사잇문이 있어서 편하게 이동할 수 있었습니다. 비록 날씨는 좋지 않았지만(8월말이었는데, 비가 자주 왔어요) 안개 속의 섬들 또한 운치있다는 생각이 들었습니다. 여가활동도 다양하고 승무원들이 항상 웃는 얼굴로 맞아 주어서 좋았습니다. 특히 크루즈 매니저 케빈, 친절하게 안내해 주어서 고마웠어요! 그리고 오코 크루즈 홈페이지에서 예약을 담당했던 앤디, 왓츠앱으로 항상 상세하고 빠른 답변을 해주어서 편하게 예약했습니다. 감사해요!

My parents and I visited Halong Bay im August. Between our cabins there is a connecting door, so we could easily go through two cabins. They were clean and comfortable, well-furnished. We also enjoyed a morning serenity or night sky in our balconies.

Although it often rained, the Islands showed their magnificent forms in the mist...it remined us of a Chinese landscape painting. On the sundeck we could see the sharp cliffs and waves of islands even closer. What a great view!

We had really wonderful time with AuCo, exciting activities and kind crews, needless to say, nice food! ;-) Thank you, Kevin, the cruise manager for your kindness! And Andy, the salesman at the AuCo-homepage, I appreciate your immediate response to my questions via WhatsApp!

Date of experience: August 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I was there with the tickets my friends gave me and there would be a white night party on the ship. After long long way from Hai Phong to Tuan Chau, I finally reached the destination and I was on the ship. It was really a nice and luxury ship. I had a room at the end of the ship. The room was decorated with traditional style of Vietnam with large beds and balcony to enjoy the view of the bay. Bathroom was large, nice and comfortable. At night, people can join in night activities such as go fishing. There were many day activities to choose such as going to visit caves, swimming at the beach in the middle of the bay or kayaking. I had a really nice night party which required everybody to wear white clothes. It was a BBQ party. They connected 3 huge ships and there were famous singers from many places of the world to be there and perform. In the morning after, while people were having nice yoga class, I walked around and have nice sunbathe. It was totally worth to be there

Date of experience: June 2018