Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $505.00
More Info
2,414 results
All reviews cruise manager mr linh halong bay his team tai chi one night wonderful experience night cruise tea ceremony happy hour squid fishing fishing village cooking class fantastic cruise amazing trip fun activities food was fantastic
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you very much -Bhaya cruise 5 for a very comfortable trip. Especially thanks to mr.Tuyen -Brian and his crews.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We really amazed to Bhaya cruise premium 5 with Tuyen and crews by excellent service -delicious food - nice room. We will recommend to my friends

Reviewed September 9, 2019

My husband and I stayed on the Bhaya Classic 4 for one night. It was brilliant!

The cruise manager was Jack and he was great - organised, funny and helpful. The food was great throughout. We didn’t do the kayaking but my husband got the smaller boat over to the private beach and went swimming and through the caves and said it was amazing. The food demo was good fun. The cabin was small but comfortable clean and functional and the staff had decorated our room as they knew it was our honeymoon which was a nice touch, they also gave us and another couple on their honeymoon a free drink and some flowers which was lovely. The windows in our cabin looked out to the water which was nice.

On the second day we woke up early and watched the sunrise which was one of the best I’ve seen. The cave visit was fab and Jack was our guide and again was helpful and funny. We saw a wild monkey in the trees as we came out of the caves.

The only constructive feedback I have is that the happy hour cocktail deal could be made clearer - my husband and I had 6 cocktails between us during the happy hour (which is actually an hour and a half ) and expected to be charged for 3 of those Cocktails as it was a buy one get one free deal. However on our bill we were charged for all 6 and the staff explained this was because the deal only worked when you had the same cocktail twice - we had 6 different cocktails. This could have been made clearer but I passed the feedback on to jack who said he would in turn pass it on to see if that could be made clearer on the posters or by the staff.

Overall an amazing experience and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

We visited Halong Bay and took an overnight cruise with Bhaya. Our three children 9,8 and 6 visited with us. We had an amazing stay and packed in so many activities into the short visit.

Our guide Son was very helpful, knowledgable and great fun. He was wonderful with our three boys and really made us feel welcome.

The food on board was delicious and very plentiful.

The rooms were as expected for a small cruise boat but very clean and comfortable.

1  Thank NW6west
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We spent relaxing time in the cruise. The guide guy was so nice and funny :)) Food was also good too!

1  Thank Kanakumachan