Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $434.00
More Info
1,349 results
All reviews mr linh halong bay cruise manager tai chi his team one night happy hour great trip floating village night cruise great boat boat trip food was fantastic excellent experience our honeymoon squid fishing vietnam trip
Reviewed yesterday

Awesome is a term that I don't use very often. But it is the only way to describe this trip. Everything was awesome and that includes the very friendly staff members, the food, the activities on and off the boat. Definitely a highlight of our tour to Vietnam.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This was an excellent cruise with a fantastic enthusiastic and very attentive crew. The boat is a larger cruise type, each room with balcony, on suit toilet and shower. All very clean and well presented. The crew were informative about the places we stopped, the floating fishing village and cave. Plenty of activities on board, cooking class, Tai Chi and happy hour ! I would highly recommend the cruise.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The welcome, the meals, the journey and the acomadations were excellent.The scenery was outstanding.The crew members were especially knowledgeable and talented!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We've just come off the classic 3 cruise and awesome seems an understatement. Tom the host was lovely as was the rest of the staff. Floating village, kayaking under a limestone island, swimming, caves and gorgeous food. Wish now I'd booked for longer.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Me and my wife were treated to the wonders of Ha Long Bay by Ninh and his excellent crew aboard the Bhaya Premium 6. We were made to feel special the moment we walked on deck. The crew were very accomodating and friendly, they catered for my wife’s dietary requirements with ease.

I would recommend this trip to anyone. Make sure you take a good camera with you as there are some beautiful islands to shoot.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was a really nice tour. The food is all seafood and very tasty. Our tour guide was funny and he explained everything very detailed and understandable. I can really recommend this tour.

Reviewed 1 week ago

From the moment we stepped out of our transport until we got back in the vehicle a day later we had the most wonderful, joyous experience. Our Bhaya Classic 2 guide was there to meet us at the rondevous point at the harbour. Kevin was exceptionally courteous, polite and seemed very pleased to greet us. After cool flannels and a welcome drink it was time to board the Bhaya Classic 2. Our room was an extremely comfortable suite at the front of the boat with its own balcony. We were very pleased with the accommodation. The welcome talk by Kevin was informative and amusing. The introduction to the rest of the team was a pleasing touch. We felt that the whole crew was working to ensure the stay was above excellent standards. A welcome drink and lunch followed. The programme was set out for us. The food was very good.comparible with a five star dining experience in a good restaurant. After dinner a trip to see the floating village, accompanied by Kevinwho was an excellent host detailing all of the history of the bay. On return it was time for happy hour. Then a short rest before dinner. Again, an-exceptional experience. Time to then see the tea ceremony and to retire to look at cloudless skies and twinkling stars. Just beautiful. Up at 6.00am to see take part inTai Chi on the upper deck. The scenery, the beautiful music, the motion of the boat and the movement of the tai chi all conspired to make my tears fall. If I could trap one moment of my whole life and live it over and over it would be this. A beautiful moment in a beautiful place. We really cannot praise this company more. The staff were exceptional. The accommodation pristine. The facilities were outstanding. A fantastic experience. I would recommend fully. Good luck to all of the staff and the company. I hope you will continue to deliver the outstanding service to other holiday makers from around the globe. David ad Sian Williams

Reviewed 1 week ago

Dang van Ninh and the crew aboard our boat were an outstanding crew. They are friendly, very knowledgeable about the halong bay region, and offered superior service to all passengers aboard the boat. We would highly recommended this cruise and this particular crew to fellow travelers. Accommodation and food were excellent and the scenery was out of this world!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Kevin and his team were fantastic and catered for the needs of all passengers. The staff were attentive and friendly throughout the cruise and happy to share information about the area we were cruising and their culture. Our welcome and departure saw the staff greet you aboard and shower you with flowers and lovely greeting, colds washers and tea were offered at the end of each tour. Cooking demonstrations and tea ceremony were also offered on board...oh and squid fishing!

The cruise ship was well equipped and the food absolutely first class. Having been on larger cruises I though that there may have been compromise but not so!

There was ample time to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, visit a fishing village and explore caves on our overnight cruise. It was well paced and did not feel rushed at all.

I would highly recommend this and I will definitely be back for a longer journey!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a brilliant overnight cruise to Halong Bay. There was just the right level of activities and time to chill while the food was excellent. Service was first class and the cabin very good with a brilliant shower despite the size. Highly recommended.