“we visit here very time we visit the states!”

Frosty Boy Drive In
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in New Palestine
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Every time we travel from the UK to the states, we visit frosty boy! we absolutly love it! recommended by friends they have soooooo much to choose from, staff are helpful, little pricey with some things but you get what you pay for! looking forward to a Pecan Milkshake again!

There are newer reviews for Frosty Boy Drive In

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food was ok, nothing special. I wouldn't go out of my way but if your in the NP area and you are looking for drive-in food give it a try. Though service is limited they could at least acknowledge that you are there.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Frosty Boy always has great, quick, service. If the drive-thru line is long, order at the window.
The sandwiches are very good. The fries are good, but VERY greasy. Onion rings not as greasy.
Try the crunch cone - awesome! I think the prices are reasonable for soft serve, as compared to Dairy Queen. I like Dairy Queen's blizzards better than Frosty Boy's flurries, but Frosty Boy has a much larger variety of toppings / mix-ins. The malts are awesome - try hot fudge.
I rated atmosphere Very Good because of the drive-in environment, which can be fun.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Frosty Boy has been around since I was in elementary school... I've always loved to stop in and get a cone or fries. This time the fries were different- still good but not as golden in color. We also had corn dogs and the best caramel malts. We'd go back, but probably place a smaller order due to the cost.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We love frosty boy! We make an effort to go here anytime we are back in town or passing through. Pricing is reasonable and flavors are good! Worth trying for sure!