Overpriced food, too many different types of food on the menu leading to a lack of quality and just everything slightly wrong makes this a restaurant ok but nothing more.
- A medium-rare steak was requested but served very rare.
- A pork dish was served without any sauce when it desperately needed it and the are no potatoes or carbs.
- A stilton mousse salad was served without the mousse. When we asked where it was the waitress had to check with the kitchen only to be told it was finished.
- The veggie rendang was a plain green curry, not a rendang.
- The moulleaux chocolat was basically a hollow chocolate cake with warm chocolate sauce poured in rather than a carefully crafted molten cake.
The staff were extremely friendly though and very respectful. And the atmosphere was very relaxed.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.