“Good place. Cold in winter”

Wick's Pizza Parlor
Ranked #9 of 140 Restaurants in New Albany
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Handmade dough prepared fresh daily. Loads of cheese. Piled high toppings. No wonder we've won Best of Louisville Pizza for more than 10 years! Wick’s Pizza is a concept started over 25 years ago at the kitchen table of Michael Wickliffe’s mother. Meredith and Mike put all the money they had, and borrowed a little from their parents, to open a pizza place in the Highlands at the current location. 25 years later, they have four locations with hundreds of employees and they wouldn’t change a thing!
Sellersburg, Indiana
“Good place. Cold in winter”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The pizza here, like the one on Baxter Avenue, is pretty good. I like the Cajun BBQ Chicken pizza. The wife likes their baked spaghetti, which she says is almost better than Spaghetti Shop's. And we like hearing the live bands play, too. One drawback: try not to eat inside during the winter or you'll freeze whenever the door is open with people coming and going.

• Visited April 2014

Jasper, Indiana, Usa
“Good pizza & wings, unique place, great service”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Nice place with good food and service. Get what you pay for here...portions are good for the money. Great wings...parking is just luck of the draw.

Visited March 2014
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is my favorite pizza and the prices are reasonable. The service is very good as well. I really enjoy their delivery service, it makes it very convenient for me.

Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would not recommend this place for your party's.”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I had my 30th birthday party at Wick's Pizza in New Albany January 25, 2014. The pizza was good as usual and our waitress Stacy did a great job of taking are of our party of 30+ people. However, I will never be back to this establishment due to the poor way all of my guests were treated by the GM and most of the other staff and security. We had the back area of the second floor reserved since my family who threw my party had arranged for this area to be blocked off from 7- 9pm (which made no difference they didn't stop strangers from walking thru this area of 10+ tables). We were told the barrier would be removed at 9pm but the tables and chairs were to be left as is as to accommodate my large party. My family had to agree to have an open tab for the 30+ people and also pay for the buffet for all of my guests as terms for the reservation. Sadly at 9pm when the barrier came down the managers and GM announced loudly to each other that they needed to get those tables out of that area and anyone who got up had their chairs and tables confiscated; my party was literally pushed out of the establishment. My family had to rush around and remove decorations and presents because staff were running around in such a hurry to get their couch area reassemble. The staff were literally running over my guest bumping into my family and friends and never apologizing for it. The security came in checking ID's of my now very confused guest demanding that anyone under 21 had to leave; however, we were told, prior to AND earlier that evening, under 21 needed to be out at 10pm (3 people were under 21) when I asked the security guard this he told me he was just told 9pm and that they needed to go. They made the environment so uncomfortable that my party of 30+ dwindled to a party of 8. They also charged my husband a cover when he reentered the establishment after being there for 3 hours. Bartenders took 10-15 minutes to wait on my guest. (those who went to the bar themselves.) Despite their horrible service and bad attitudes our party of 8 stayed to celebrate my birthday since this would be the last time ever coming to Wicks anyway. To top of our night of bad service one of my guests, who they had stopped serving 2 hours prior was escorted down stairs at 2am for no reason, yes he was visibly drunk like most of the people in the BAR! I asked the security what he had done and he said nothing he just needs to go down stairs. My guest happy complied saying "He must of spent too much money, that he hit his limit of fun for Wicks." I'm sorry to say because of the terrible service and the way we were treated that I will never go back to what was one of my favorite pizza pubs in the area!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Heather B
“Good food. Horrible service”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great food, employees complaining about their job. Computers froze declining my card embarrassing me. Cold food when I finally got it. Had to go back in because employee forgot an item of mine.

Visited January 2014

Been to Wick's Pizza Parlor? Share your experiences!