“Best unformal Chinese in Kentuckiana”
Review of Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
New Albany
“Best unformal Chinese in Kentuckiana”
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I've eaten at many of the "fast food" and "take out" chinese places in Kentuckiana and this is always my favorite! I've been going here since I was in High School, so they've been around for awhile. They also have my favorite dish that other chinese restaurants hardly every have, Chow Fun. It's a rice noodle dish.
They have a small buffett I beleive for lunch and dinner on the weekends (that used to be how it was, haven't been there for awhile). It didn't have a lot of different things like a actual asian buffett restaurant has, but what they have is high quality and fresh.
I don't live as close to them as I used to, but I will drive out of my way at times just to get take out from them.