“GOOD VARIETY”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lanesville, IN
“GOOD VARIETY”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We enjoy going here because of the wide variety on the menu. Food is always good, always large servings, and reasonably priced. The big screen tv's are great for sports fans. A nice, local, family oriented restaurant.

• Visited June 2014

Floyds Knobs
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Coming here for years always good- great steaks , burgers, salads and great bar with giant tv in restaurant

• Visited February 2014
New Albany, Indiana
“Sports oriented but decent food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I know for some folks wall to wall televisions playing sporting events would be heaven. I don't care a bit for that, but it wasn't an obnoxious atmosphere. The food was good, well prepared, and served very courteously and quickly. I had no complaints about that at all. I was having a conversation with a friend, and we had no difficulty hearing one another. I'm not sure I would return, however, if there were a big sporting event being televised. Just not my style. I had a salad that was very fresh and flavorful, along with a bowl of loaded potato soup that was nice and hot and was very good. The server kept my iced tea glass full and didn't hover. Those are all pluses.

• Visited October 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best meal since Mom stopped cooking!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food cooked like Mom made it when you were living at home. Great selection so everyone can find something they like, plus the prices are not bad for the quanity of food.

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Horrible, Check Please!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was an absolute terrible experience. I could write a novel on this place but will keep it at the important aspects! The server was sweet but could not remember a thing we needed or asked for. The salad came out before the appitizer. The soup came after the steaks. Lastly came the bread of all things!!!

The French Onion soup was bad and I had to send it back. Here comes the terrible part: The Steak
The seasoning was bland and lacked punch. The steak was the quality of a hamburger patty. This was not a steak and it was beyond dry. It was cooked correctly but they must have squeezed out any juice that this "steak" had.

We spoke with the manager. This man did not care about us or our complaints. He rudely notted his head and barely spoke back. He comped the steaks but made sure to charge us for every single piece of the rest of the meal. He has no customer service and lacks the ability to handle bad situations with customers.

This was one of the worst steaks I have ever had, please do NOT go here, save your money!

• Visited August 2013