“Best pizza I've had in a LONG time” 5 of 5 bubbles

New Albanian Brewing Pizzeria and Public House
Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in New Albany
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Albany, Indiana
“Best pizza I've had in a LONG time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

My family and I had the deep dish pizza. It took a while as it goes through the oven twice, but let me tell you: it was well worth the wait. Our mouths started watering the minute the pizza hit the table, and we were all in agreement that this was the best pizza we've had in New Albany area. The cheese extends to the very edge of the crust, making for a spectacular chewy crust. Lots of cheese and a spicy pepperoni. The sauce was so fresh and flavorful. I loved that the crust was obviously fresh as well. The atmosphere reminds me of the pizza places I went to many years ago as a college student. The place was packed on a Tuesday night, our waitress was very attentive and friendly, and we will be returning. I'm just sad we hadn't discovered this place sooner.

• Visited November 2012

Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Cool Place and Good Brews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I did not eat at this place but I have had a few beers here and it is a good destination for Micro Brew Fans. These guys typically have a few of their own micro brews and a few of some other micro brewery's beers on tap. Most are quite tasty some are not. I like IPA's and they usually have there own version and perhaps one more or maybe two. I will caution you that most of the New albanian brews are quite strong on alcohol content so have appropriate transportation lined up if you are going to have a few beers here. I have seen the food being served and I will have to say it looks very fresh and the ingredients look very well chosen by the chef. The atmosphere has the ability to be what you make of it. It can be elegant, casual, fun, and serious. They do have an outdoor section that is quiet even though it is streetside.

Visited November 2012
Indiana
“Most excellent pizza - EVER!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Ok, first: how did TripAdvisor not have this on here is beyond me! I emailed and had this added since I am a Senior Advisor.
Ok, second: this is THE BEST PIZZA EVER! I had heard of it from a friend and gave it a try recently. I hated myself for not going sooner. My taste buds were exulted with the flavor explosion in my mouth. They have both deep dish and thin crust. I'm a deep dish man (it takes extra time so if you're in a hurry don't order it) but thin crust is great as well.
This place prides itself on its micro brewed beers and I'm not big into beers but if you are they have over 80 types to choose. I'll have an Arnold Palmer any day!
Servers have all been friendly the past 2 months I've been going here so no stuck up snobs. Building is tucked away so you'll have to keep your eyes open for it. Prices are very reasonable and comparable to chain stores prices.
If you love pizza you must go here and do yourself a favor and give this place a try. After you do, you will immediately delete all the chain pizza places (Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, etc) from your speed dial and never look back again. The place has become our Mecca for 'za!