“Yummo!”

Feast BBQ
Ranked #14 of 151 Restaurants in New Albany
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Description: BBQ is our passion. We strive to produce the most consistent smoked meats possible and scratch made sides. This takes time, dedication, and the constant pursuit of perfection. It takes us a long time to cook our food and we hope you can taste our patience. Seating and food is first come, first serve. We do not take reservations. Ordering and service is at the front counter. Vegetarian, gluten-free, and soy-free options are available, but there are no true vegan options. Sorry, kind of; we are a BBQ place after all.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I had been looking forward to date night all month! This place did not dissapoint! The food was fabulous, although pretty pricey for BBQ. I loved the spicy collard greens! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Louisville has Hammerheads and New Albany has Feast. The brisket is very good. My wife likes the pork cakes appetizer. The onion straws and the mac & cheese are good too.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious. It reminded me of actually tasting the stuff you see being made on the Food Network. This is the real deal. For first timers, get one of the samplers. It will allow you to see which of the items you'll want on your return visit, because you're going to make a return visit. We had the pulled pork cakes as an appetizer--amazing! It would be an excellent share with drinks if you're not up for a full meal. The slaw was crispy and carrot free, which is the perfect way for me. It's crowded in there with a handful of tables. Check out the menu online and decide what you want so you can get a table and send someone to order at the counter. Some helpful advice so you don't look like a doofus, there is a door near the front marked, "ladies." This is not the restroom and the door is locked. It is a supply closet. Walk further down and you'll find both restrooms. Confusing but I think it was original decor. Regardless, you won't care if you have to eat in the bathroom if the food is from Feast.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

After visiting the Culbertson Mansion, found this little gem of a place on Trip Advisor and so we stopped. Wonderful bbq and great mac n cheese. I even liked the coleslaw and I hate coleslaw. The only thing I didn't like was the baked beans. Would definitely eat here again and again.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have visited this BBQ Joint (and I mean that in the most complimentary of terms) a few times and have never been disappointed. Recently a visit led to the pulled pork sandwich with baked beans and potato salad. Tender with a hint of smoke pork which I drowned in their sweet BBQ sauce for a delicious sandwich. The beans with lots of pork to add flavor were fantastic and the potato salad, while not like my mother used to make was very good. Will visit this spot, located across from the YMCA of New Albany, again very soon.

Been to Feast BBQ? Share your experiences!