“Predictable Comfort Quality”

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Nashville
“Predictable Comfort Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I stay at this hotel each summer when we visit our daughter who works at a Brown County camp. It is standard and predictable Choice Hotel quality. The pool area was very nice and the breakfast was adequate. We enjoyed how close we are to Nashville shopping when we stay here. I am not sure why there is so much moisture at the hotel - necessitating the use of the dehumidifiers -- but that would be my primary down fall. It's also a frugal rate for the area. Very nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank mym2bw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

I stayed here recently with my parents and my sister. The hotel has a nice front porch with large rocking chairs. The lobby is very open with a direct view of the pool. Our room was spacious with a table and two chairs, a comfortable bed and a nice size bathroom. The breakfast had plenty of options like biscuts and gravy, eggs, bagels, fruit, cereal and muffins. They kept breakfast available even a little after 10:00 which was nice because we didn't feel like we had to scarf down our food. Coffee and hot water were always available in the lobby. Location was very good. We walked to the grocery store to get some snacks the first night. A laundromat, McDonalds, hardware store and a Bar and Grill were also in the same area. It was under a 5 min drive to the main street where all the shopping is. The only negitive I have is that our room was right above the lobby and due to the open concept of the hotel, we could hear the timer go off everytime someones waffle was ready. Unfortunatly, this started around 6:30 am. If you can avoid that area of rooms, I would. Although, if you are a heavy sleeper, you may not even hear it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank cll071999
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

We were just passing through on our way home from a 17 night trip, so we opted for this over the park inn or higher priced accomodations. It was very nice, clean, with large room and comfortable bedding. This is an older property near Brown County State Park, a very large park in hilly southern Indiana. We were here in early March, on a Thursday night, and almost had the place to ourselves.
The check in was easy, and the staff friendly. The breakfast was good, but is just not laid out well for serving and seating guests for breakfast. It is in the lobby, with just a few tables. Since it was not busy, it worked ok, but you had to kind of search around for food, since it was placed in 4-5 places. I cannot imagine it would be very nice for folks if the place was sold out. The lobby does have several chair groups and sofas, so for just sitting, seems very niice. We would stay here again if in the area in off season.

Room Tip: No elevator here, so if you do not do steps well, ask for first floor. Eat early in Nashville, we...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Seniorcoupleluvtogo
Monroeville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed in this Hotel March 1-3 2012. We had made reservations for march 2, but showed up a day early. This was not a problem and was given a room. We had a jacuzzi room with a king size bed. Anyone saying these beds arent comfy are crazy! Large bed with loads of pillows, big tv, nice jacuzzi and very clean room. The gentlemen named Robert at the front desk was very kind, friendly, and we enjoyed visiting with him. He was also very knowledgeable about Nashville and the area. We will deffinently return here and suggest this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kevin-Leisa J
Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

We stayed in a whirlpool suite which was a huge room and it was the best hotel for the best price in the area. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had a great experience with check-in and departure. I love a super fluffy bed and use about 10 pillows and a down comforter at home. I also like very high thread count sheets. I've read reviews that said the beds were not comfy. As a fluffy bed lover, I want you to know that I slept great in these beds. They were comfortable. I had tons of pillows. The mattress was very comfortable. The whirlpool bath was amazing. I read the reviews about all of the places in Nashville and selected this hotel based on price, location and available amenities. I was not disappointed. The breakfast was very nice. I'm a vegetarian and there was plenty food available for me. The staff were very lovely. We had a frig and microwave. It was very close to the market which carried lots of great specialty vegetarian food. Nice. Nice. Nice experience. I made an excellent choice and would recommend this hotel to anyone. Couples, families, my parents, my kids, business travelers. I could connect to their free wifi on my iPhone which was nice.

Room Tip: The whirlpool suites are excellent and large.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Delicia17
indianapolis
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

Its a small hotel that doesnt allow pets.....the rooms were very clean but the beds were uncomfortable! Big TV and a big tub were awesome!

Room Tip: get the big tub!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank woofer824
Fishers, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

Unusually spacious room. Comfortable bed. Clean, basic, pleasant, reliable.

• Stayed October 2011