“Amazing experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Came to Naples for a couple nights and honestly after the first night never changed restaurants.. Came here 3 out of 3 nights.. Requested brubaker as our server after the first time because his level of service was some of the best I've ever had.. Not to mention the fact that the atmosphere and food was extremely consistent.. Definitely have to give Bru and the staff at hobnob a try.. Unbelievable!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I thought Grandma's pot roast was good until I happened into the Hobnob Corner restaurant in Nashville Indiana. Tender, Juicy, with potatoes, carrots, onions.... OH MAN,... I GOTTA GO BACK THERE. Yes, it's that good

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My family stopped in for a late lunch on a Saturday. Our waitress was extremely warm and friendly. We had a tenderloin/fries, cheeseburger/fresh veggies, grilled cheese/fries and a kids spaghetti. Everyone was happy with their food. I loved the veggies. I was astonished that I got large fresh broccoli, red potato and carrots.....not a frozen prepacked serving. My daughter was thrilled to get a cookie with her kids meal to finish it off. Loved it!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stopped by for lunch on Saturday. It's a small, hopping place with lots of character. The wait staff was friendly and informative. As soon as I saw Quiche on the menu, I knew I had come to the right place. It was spinach, onion & feta quiche and absolutely delicious.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We had plans for lunch nearby, but were HAPPY to have the Hobnob to serve us! It was a special occasion, and our wonderful waitress, manager & other servers made sure we had all we wanted. I remember the "old corner drug stores," & it was nostalgic. I have to say that, as one should always do anyway, you ask the order taker to describe the food "to the T." All 5 of us got different types of meals, and all were happy with their served. I was surprised that the "black bean soup" was a bowl of beans, a little picante souse, and a teaspoon of rice. The beans were good, but "SOUP"??? The waitress was so good to supply us with "set ups" to partake of a bit of Birthday Cake." We WILL be back.

Been to Hobnob Corner Restaurant? Share your experiences!