“Great home cookin”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The wait on a busy Saturday night in Fall was worth it. Service was great - the waitress brought out crackers and a coloring book and crayons to keep our hungry kids content. The bratwurst and sauerkraut were awesome - flavorful, without being overpowering. The pot roast meat melted in my mouth. Fresh baked rolls (including a pumpkin roll) and several varieties of fresh baked cookies are also on hand. The price for feeding a family of 4, with 2 kids under 5 was $39 (without tip). That felt a bit pricey for me, but hey, this is a touristy town, and I had 0 complaints.

There are newer reviews for Hobnob Corner Restaurant

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The Hob Nob gets lots of hype - sits on the corner in Nashville so easy to find - in my opinion it is over rated. Didn't find the service or food that great. Won't go again.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the second time I've been here and was again amazed at how delicious their pot roast sandwich AND warm apple crisp with cinnamon ice cream were. It's worth the 5 hour trip just for this restaurant....but the leaves are beautiful too(the restaurant is located near Brown County State Park).

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I have eaten breakfast and lunch here and LOVE IT! The food is great and so is the wait staff! We will always visit when we are in Nashville.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Those of us who live here have been frequently the Hob Nob for a long time. Those who were born here can tell you about its life before becoming a restaurant. The food is good and reasonably priced. The cookie and bear claws are irresistable.

Been to Hobnob Corner Restaurant? Share your experiences!