“Pass on this one”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The Hob Nob gets lots of hype - sits on the corner in Nashville so easy to find - in my opinion it is over rated. Didn't find the service or food that great. Won't go again.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the second time I've been here and was again amazed at how delicious their pot roast sandwich AND warm apple crisp with cinnamon ice cream were. It's worth the 5 hour trip just for this restaurant....but the leaves are beautiful too(the restaurant is located near Brown County State Park).

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I have eaten breakfast and lunch here and LOVE IT! The food is great and so is the wait staff! We will always visit when we are in Nashville.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Those of us who live here have been frequently the Hob Nob for a long time. Those who were born here can tell you about its life before becoming a restaurant. The food is good and reasonably priced. The cookie and bear claws are irresistable.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant. I love the open-faced veggie sandwich. Sometimes, I also get a cup of the potato soup as well. The food is always delicious and a perfect addition to our fall outing to Brown County. The apple crisp is always our shared dessert. I recommend it to all my friends.

Been to Hobnob Corner Restaurant? Share your experiences!