“A real winery in the heart of Indiana”

Brown County Winery
Ranked #6 of 31 things to do in Nashville
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This staff is really knowledgeable about their wines, the wine making process and the grapes used. They also have unique gifts available.

1  Thank Bill G

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Love this little winery! It is a fun stop if you are on the way into Nashville or headed to the state park. My hubby likes the apple,the cranberry apple and the red raspberry wines. We always do a little tasting and have a fun time. The staff is friendly and helpful. A lot of people pick up a bottle of wind and take to the state park to picnic. We noticed several groups sharing a bottle of wine over lunch and enjoying some rare warm spring weather. If you are visiting the area and enjoy wine do stop.

2  Thank AdventurousAmy77
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to the one that was downtown and we walked in the lady was kind of rude. She made a comment about my friend being barely 21 (she was 21 so I don't know what that mattered.) She didn't explain the wine to us (except a couple of times to my mother). She seemed to ignore us but I'm sorry, I'm 26 & I was the one in the group who enjoyed wine. We tipped just because the wine sampling was free but I went back to the Chateau shop and bought two bottles just because they were nicer. Wine was decent but she didn't make the experience fun (and at the time they were not busy). I recommend the other one for good service. Very disappointed.

1  Thank ashes33
Reviewed January 3, 2013

A must have stop when visiting Nashville even if you are not a wine drinker. The staff is very knowledgable and able to answer any questions that you may have about wine or the area.

1  Thank Paula W
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have gone here for years. I love the wine! The flavors are rich and pungent. You would love one of their wines even if you're not a wine drinker. There's something for everybody.