“Good food”

Artist's Colony Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very convenient when staying at the Artists Colony. Recommend the soup and sandwich combinations. The restaurant had Thanksgiving brunch and it was very nice, highly recommend for holidays. Would be nice if the restaurant had the fireplace going but the waitresses said it gets to hot.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

This restaurant is so pleasant. I visited during Christmas time and just HAD to come back again before the season was over. There is such a warm, homey environment. They had a large real wood burning fireplace going that was the highlight of the decor. The old wooden chairs were SUPER comfortable. The staff was very friendly and heeded to our every beconing call. I shared the spinach and artichoke dip with my companion. It was a bit bland, but when we added some salt it ended up being my favorite part of the meal. I chose the vegetarian sandwich on rye bread. The rye bread had a dark and light swirl on it. The cream cheese spread on the inside was delicious. It left me wanting more. Although the food was amazing, the ambiance of the place was what makes me want to come back. My husband and I actually have another date night tonight at the Artist Colony Restaurant.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

The food and service is good. Being a Bed and breakfast allowed us also to experience the food in the morning.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have been to Artist's Colony several times and each time is a wonderful experience!!! Great food and just a nice place to spend with friends and relax. Must try the sun fries which is sweet potato fries with a wonderful caramel dip! Yum!!!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Just okay for a bite after a long drive to Nashville. Salad was good but the pot pie had little chicken in it even after I specifically asked about it. Good creamed carrots if that is what you are looking for. My daughter had the chicken breast which she said was good as was the sweet potato.