Rawhide Ranch
Cornerstone Inn(Nashville)
Hotel Nashville(Nashville)
Residence Inn Columbus(Columbus)
View Hotel
All reviewszip lininghorseback ridingthe barntipi villageholler hoppin'brown countyfire pitfun familygreat memoriesget awayfall breaklots of funpeaceful placecommon areasbiscuits and gravygreat weekendderek
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a great weekend or overnight trip. There is so much outdoor fun. Activities are abound. People are so nice. No tv or phones. People have to go outside and play games in the evening around the fire. It was a refreshing time away.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
RanchBOss_10, Manager at Rawhide Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Ribow,
It is not shocking the amount of people that love the lack of telephones and televisions. The point of the ranch is to disconnect to reconnect and it would seem you succeeded. The different season bring different experiences on the ranch. I hope you guys return when it is warmer but keep in mind, with the warmth comes a lot more guests. There is nothing like the ranch on a busy night with the campfire being the melting pot of different people.

Don't stay a stranger!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Eight of us "hopped the hollers" today at Rawhide Ranch. What a blast! "Hopping" is accomplished with a six-run course of zip lines laid out among the trees and ravines. The course is laid out well, and though even the longest (and highest) run is easy to accomplish--there's plenty of thrills for the young (and not so young). All of this fun was made even better by our guides Fritz and Amanda who entertained us from start to finish with local lore and comic relief. But despite all the kidding around, we never doubted that we were in VERY safe hands. If you're in or anywhere near Brown County, be sure to check out the Rawhide Ranch--and Hop the Hollers!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
RanchBOss_10, Manager at Rawhide Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

WhatATrip
Thank you for choosing Rawhide Ranch USA and Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines this January. It amazes me the amount of people who wait for the warmer weather and are not as adventurous as your group. Fritz and Amanda are amazing guides and a barrel of laughs. Your review is spot on and tells us that we continue to provide a great time mixed with a safe operation. I hope you guys return to experience the rest of the ranch amenities including our new kitchen/dining area opening this March.

Thank you again and don't stay a stranger.

Sincerely

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My mother and stayed one night at the Rawhide Ranch recently. It was a delightful experience. We were lucky enough to be the only guests on a weeknight and despite it being too cold for us to zip - we really enjoyed our stay at the ranch with warm fires and nice staff. I can't wait to bring my husband and daughter down for horseback riding and a visit this summer.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Arr1610,
You experienced a different side of Rawhide on your trip. It is becoming less and less often to have the entire Buck Inn to yourself. Every year we get busier and busier as word of the ranch spread. I hope you do return with your husband and daughter this summer. Don't wait to make your reservation, we are booking up earlier and earlier every year. Keep an eye on our facebook page for exciting new and announcements such as the progress on our kitchen/dining area.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I know it took a little bit of time out of your busy life but that time you gave will help the ranch grow.

Manager
Rawhide Ranch USA

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I took my teenage daughters ziplining at Rawhide Ranch and we all had a great time. The guides were professional and focused on creating a fun adventure for us. All of the staff that we encountered were very friendly and the overall feel of the ranch was very pleasing. I would recommend ziplining at Rawhide Ranch. Next time, I am hoping to spend more time enjoying other activities they offer.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Jane,
I hope there is a next time and you do spend more time on the ranch enjoying the other activities. Thank you for bringing your gals to the ranch and for your review. Teenagers can be tough but I know that the Holler Hoppin' guides give that little extra to make sure every hopper has a great experience.

Hey, don't stay a stranger.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My daughter and I stayed for a night and went horseback riding and ziplining. The accommodations were very comfortable. The staff there was incredibly friendly. We had a great time and I would highly recommend it. It's in close proximity to Nashville and we went and did some window shopping while we were there as well. Very scenic.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Tony,
Thank you for choosing Rawhide Ranch USA as the destination for a trip. We don't take enough time in our lives to create those special moments. Being a parent myself, I know how quickly time flies. I know how important it is to create memories that will last a life time. Thank you for choosing Rawhide as the destination to create a special father/daughter memory.

We hope that you return for more memory creations.