“Loved It!”
Review of Cornerstone Inn

Cornerstone Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Room was very clean, beautiful furnishings and a great location (walk to everything in town). LOVED the service and food (they have the best baker on the planet working there)! There is a private parking lot, so you don't have to worry about paying for parking during your stay. While it was a chilly weekend, we also liked the balcony with rockers to sit and relax a while.

Room Tip: Check out their website for pictures of each room. They are true to life.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Cornerstone Inn based on the previous reviews. You will not be disappointed! The Inn is located right in the heart of Nashville! Rooms were clean and beautifully decorated. Staff was helpful and cordial and check in was efficient. The food served at breakfast and snacks throughout the day was delicious and generous with many choices at breakfast! You will not believe it until you have the opportunity to experience the breakfast buffet and snacks! My compliments to the cook! You will not go wrong to choose the Cornerstone Inn while visiting Brown County. We visited mid-October and were fortunate to see the beautiful Fall colors! A drive through the state park is a must! Thank you Cornerstone for a wonderful stay!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

New cottages! Beautiful
Breakfast & evening desserts are amazing!!!! Location is center of town it's the perfect place to stay!!! Our favorite for sure!
Rooms are clean & super cozy! We actually had hard time leaving the room!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 30, 2013

First visit to Cornerstone and won't be the last. My wife and I love it. Everything was very clean and neat when we arrived. Our Goshen unit was new, clean, peaceful, and well kept. Very comfortable and SO close to the main street and attractions.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The previous reviews on Trip Advisor were one of reasons that we chose this B & B and we were not disappointed. The staff was courteous and the room was exceptionally comfortable. The breakfast choices and the snacks and deserts provided throughout the afternoon and evening were never the same and were well prepared and tasty.

I am somewhat disabled from MS and have trouble walking distances and trouble with steps. Sometimes I use a scooter. We made the staff aware of this when we booked the room and they put us in one of the newer buildings in the back rather than the main building. Parking was close and there was only one small step to enter. They were very accommodating. There were grab bars in the bathroom and there was plenty of room in the main room for the scooter.

The city of Nashville has made an effort to be somewhat accessible, although there were some challenges with some of the sidewalks. Most of the time I left the scooter outside of the shops and went in using my cane, and most of the town could be navigated with the scooter. The restaurants had no problem accommodating the scooter. If you plan on visiting the quaint shops in the town of Nashville, they are all within a normal (able-bodied) person's walking distance of the Cornerstone Inn. However, if your schedule allows it, I recommend you plan on visiting the shops during the week. The weekend days, at least in October, are wall-to-wall people both in the shops and on the streets of Nashville.

The nearby Brown County State Park was an unexpected surprise. It was absolutely beautiful. While somewhat short, there was a paved and fully accessible trail located at the park headquarters.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was our first visit to a B&B, and we absolutely loved it! Cleanliness, comfort, and quiet are my priorities when vacationing. We stayed in Room 15 - The Great Great Grandparents room. Our room was immaculate. The sheets on the bed were so soft and cozy! I even asked the brand because I'd like to buy some for home! We had more soft and plush towels than we could use, and I typically have to ask for more towels in a regular hotel! The bathroom and floors in the room were always clean. The whirlpool tub and fireplace were awesome luxuries. There are many windows in this room around the bed, which gives the room so much character. I would have liked a shade over the blinds to enjoy a little extra sleeping in.

The buses for the school system park very near the Inn so we could hear them pass by in the mornings since we were there during the week. There was also construction going on near the bus area so I'm not sure if the buses are always parked there or not. Just a small thing that the Inn has no control over. As far as traffic and people noise from the many shoppers, there was none! However, EVERYTHING is within a short walk, which is nice to be able to take a break and drop off bags in the middle of the day, and even to eat a late dinner!

Some reviewers thought the breakfast wasn't sufficient, but I wasn't hungry from the time I arrived until I left! My husband cannot eat wheat, and even he was full from the variety of delicious options - for breakfast and snacks!

We would love to visit again and stay in the same room! Thank you for a wonderful trip!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The people who run this Inn are absolutely lovely. I do not disagree with any of the other good reviews of this inn. It is nice. The down side is that Nashville, Indiana itself was a bit of a disappointment. We expected more culture and history, and found instead a shopping experience. Great if you love to shop at Hobby Lobby. Also some nice but expensive shops. The art galleries were disappointing to us.

Also we were disappointed in the food of the inn. Dry brownies and far too many sweets for our taste. There was LOTS of food...you won't starve!

I found the Inn overpriced because I did not find Nashville, IN that worthwhile.

1  Thank C C