“Pretty good ice cream.”

Fearrin's Ice Cream and Yogurt
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Nashville
Reviewed July 12, 2014

While browsing around downtown Nashville we noticed an ice cream shop with more than a few folks outside enjoying the goods from inside. We decided to treat ourselves. The place was very clean. My wife ordered cookie dough in a cup and I ordered peanut chocolate in a chocolate covered cone. They were both delicious. I would recommend this place on a sunny day, there are nice places to sit outside.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

While visiting Brown County for the day, we decided to try Fearrin's based on recent TripAdvisor reviews. Because everyone bragged so on the pumpkin caramel sundae...apparently it is Fearrin's "claim to fame"...I decided to try the pumpkin ice cream. I didn't order the sundae because I thought that might be way too sweet for my taste and I am not really a sundae fan. I simply ordered the pumpkin ice cream in a salted caramel waffle cone. OH MY GOSH!!!! That was some of the best ice cream I've ever had! They were out of the black raspberry so we couldn't try it. My husband ordered a strawberry sundae which was not really out of the ordinary. It was made with soft serve ice cream and just a typical strawberry sundae. So I am thinking your best bets are to try the specialty flavors if you want your taste buds to really experience the best flavors. The place is very small and there is very limited seating, but there are benches close by.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Excellent, friendly service! I tried their specialty, the pumpkin caramel sundae. It was DIVINE! We were told they make their ice cream on site. Well done! Will definitely make a return visit when traveling through Nashville in the future!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I am not the biggest fan of ice cream but this place makes me wonder why. The black raspberry is the best I've ever had. The ice cream is nice and smooth but not runny and the flavors almost puts your taste buds into a frenzy. If you like real ice cream forget those other places and come here.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

some of the best home made ice cream we've had. I personally love getting the pumpkin ice cream inside a caramel dipped waffle cone.